Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Jeep trailer wiring, will Diodes fix this?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 1,399 Thanks
  • 1,863 posts

Posted March 25, 2016 - 10:11 PM

I know.

I was just pointing out with regular service, mine still sludged.  It was a problem with that engine.  I posted on a Dodge forum about the no oil pressure problem and they all jumped me saying only people who don't change their oil have that problem.  It was more than a little problem.

Anyone with a 4.7 that thinks because they do proper service intervals they won't encounter this problem are most likely mistaken.

that's why, when I bought my particular Durango, I passed on one a mile from home and bought one via Craigslist an hour away,even though it had 100,000 more miles on it than the local one; the one that I have has the 360 CI (5.9) in it, the local one had the 4.7 in it. I have very little experience with the 4.7, but more than I would like to have had on 2.7s. and knowing that the timing chain setup is similar, combined with wjat I had been hearing about the 4.7, I went with tried, true, and familiar instead. and partly why I have no plans to get rid of my Durango, even with (now) 257,000 miles on it and still climbing... the body is still in fantastic shape.