17 replies to this topic

#16 middleageddeere OFFLINE  

middleageddeere

Tacos!

• Member No: 2033
  • 243 Thanks
  • 1,082 posts

Posted May 03, 2011 - 06:12 AM

Totally agree CaseGuy. It would be nice to be able to have everyone understand that we only wanna get the bad guys. And sending just those bad guys a message would be nice too.

Sherwood-> True. But from what I have heard (and this is only hypothetical) we are to expect a brief unorganized "surge" in response to Osama's death and with any luck things will begin to fall apart shortly after.

#17 oldgearhead OFFLINE  

oldgearhead

• Member No: 1891
  • 12 Thanks
  • 24 posts

Posted May 06, 2011 - 09:46 AM

I think this was possible action before it's time. I wonder if the man knew enough about the present administration to warrant a kill order. Don't be scared America but these vermon live amongst us. The news media is rampant with the great news trying to do damage control and create herioism for a repugnent regime. I am glad my country has the resources to pull off such a raid. I was in fear that these operations had been dismantled because of the goody two shoes in Washington.
Now, if killing Ben Ladin is the truth. The news media needs to keep their fat mouths shut about the special weapons and tactics used, all that does is compromise future operations.
I, personally don't give a darn what intelligence was found in the raid. I vote for the people take care of the problem that knows how to handle the problem. We don't need the fat mouthed news media shouting out the enemy's plans. Nothing like telling the whole world where we are the most vunurable.

#18 mike165 OFFLINE  

mike165

• Member No: 2973
  • 6 Thanks
  • 27 posts

Posted May 06, 2011 - 07:19 PM

I think this was possible action before it's time. I wonder if the man knew enough about the present administration to warrant a kill order. Don't be scared America but these vermon live amongst us. The news media is rampant with the great news trying to do damage control and create herioism for a repugnent regime. I am glad my country has the resources to pull off such a raid. I was in fear that these operations had been dismantled because of the goody two shoes in Washington.
Now, if killing Ben Ladin is the truth. The news media needs to keep their fat mouths shut about the special weapons and tactics used, all that does is compromise future operations.
I, personally don't give a darn what intelligence was found in the raid. I vote for the people take care of the problem that knows how to handle the problem. We don't need the fat mouthed news media shouting out the enemy's plans. Nothing like telling the whole world where we are the most vunurable.

amen to that but they need to use some of those tactics on freddy phelps and his cult next in thinkin.