• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sodisr OFFLINE  

sodisr
  • Member No: 9153
  • 651 Thanks
  • 762 posts

Posted March 12, 2016 - 09:00 PM

I just ran across this pic of my 1477... It doe's have a fuel pump..  May have to enlarge to see it,, but directly under the carb.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0956.JPG

• Traill95 said thank you

#2 sodisr OFFLINE  

sodisr
  • Member No: 9153
  • 651 Thanks
  • 762 posts

Posted March 13, 2016 - 07:51 PM

I'm sorry for asking questions in another post about carb. ???  BUT,, my baby is tucked away up north and I a'm getting the itch reading all the posts about getting there GT's ready for spring chores  ( I'm so jealous )  That I want to do things I don't even know for sure what I'm talking about.. :wallbanging:  ..  But ,,I see things on E-Bay and read about projects people are building and I miss it so much and I don't have my bolens here to compare and prepare for spring projects..

It's hell getting old and some of the things I had planned last fall,, I now forgot the details of what I want to build til I get back to make better measurements and see it visually.. in the mean time this winter I've been building gun racks and simple wood projects that takes only a few days to complete..

AGAIN     Sorry         sodi...

• LPBolens, 29 Chev and CanadianHobbyFarmer have said thanks

#3 CanadianHobbyFarmer OFFLINE  

CanadianHobbyFarmer
  • Member No: 73571
  • 939 Thanks
  • 596 posts

Posted March 14, 2016 - 06:14 PM

I don't want to make you feel bad, but I had my 1054 out on the weekend. I even tried out a tiller I just picked up in a package deal and adjusted and tried out a Brinly cultivator that I have had for a while. To make you feel better, most spots in the garden were way too wet and the rest still has frost just under the surface.  I did get some seat time though.

Jim

• sodisr and AA Hayes have said thanks

#4 AA Hayes OFFLINE  

AA Hayes
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 67383
  • 324 Thanks
  • 274 posts

Posted March 14, 2016 - 08:04 PM

I'm sorry for asking questions in another post about carb. ???  BUT,, my baby is tucked away up north and I a'm getting the itch reading all the posts about getting there GT's ready for spring chores  ( I'm so jealous )  That I want to do things I don't even know for sure what I'm talking about.. :wallbanging:  ..  But ,,I see things on E-Bay and read about projects people are building and I miss it so much and I don't have my bolens here to compare and prepare for spring projects..
 It's hell getting old and some of the things I had planned last fall,, I now forgot the details of what I want to build til I get back to make better measurements and see it visually.. in the mean time this winter I've been building gun racks and simple wood projects that takes only a few days to complete..

AGAIN     Sorry         sodi...

I am only 27 and I often forget details of my projects until I dive back in. I think this is a treat of a busy human.

I don't want to make you feel bad, but I had my 1054 out on the weekend. I even tried out a tiller I just picked up in a package deal and adjusted and tried out a Brinly cultivator that I have had for a while. To make you feel better, most spots in the garden were way too wet and the rest still has frost just under the surface.  I did get some seat time though.

Jim

Well consider yourself lucky, my yard and garden still have 12" or more of snow to melt before I can even see the earth. Though our few raised beds will be snow free within a day or to and ready for the early plants such as spinach kale and broccoli! I tilled in the fall and am hoping the ground is still soft enough to to plant in the main garden without another tilling this spring.
  • sodisr and CanadianHobbyFarmer have said thanks

#5 CanadianHobbyFarmer OFFLINE  

CanadianHobbyFarmer
  • Member No: 73571
  • 939 Thanks
  • 596 posts

Posted March 15, 2016 - 05:10 PM

Yeah Aaron, we had none before that last big blast. I actually had to get out the blower for that one. We have no trees to the south of us, just farm fields, so the sun can get at it for most of the day. I have a bit of snow still behind the north side of the barn.

Jim