• CRFarnsworth, TomLGT195 and warrior120 have said thanks

#2 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,358 Thanks
  • 1,475 posts

Posted March 08, 2016 - 04:28 PM

That is neat, but a toy compared to others.  Check out the Tiger Prowler or the Alamo Traxx.  They are some serious machines.

#3 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted March 08, 2016 - 05:01 PM

What it have for blades?  Must be four little ones to fit between the wheels?  Wonder if blades or plastic things to put on??  ONLY $8500!  Demonstration price...wonder how much for New?  PLUS, hiring guy to run it for you by the hour. You would have that money to do that if you bought this I guess.  Seems like another Gadget not really needed to me!  Landscape the hillside, don't Mow! 

#4 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,358 Thanks
  • 1,475 posts

Posted March 08, 2016 - 08:46 PM

What it have for blades?  Must be four little ones to fit between the wheels?  Wonder if blades or plastic things to put on??  ONLY $8500!  Demonstration price...wonder how much for New?  PLUS, hiring guy to run it for you by the hour. You would have that money to do that if you bought this I guess.  Seems like another Gadget not really needed to me!  Landscape the hillside, don't Mow! 

More of a municipality use mower.  I can see where there is a need for mowers like that but that thing is pretty small.  We have hills around our sewer plant at work that thing would work on but it would take forever at the size of it.