Harbor Freight Tool Question

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 grattone OFFLINE  

• Member No: 66237
  • 221 Thanks
  • 166 posts

Posted March 08, 2016 - 08:24 AM

Praise Be.....is this a problem ??? or are you trying to prove we're  all  normal. I say enjoy the experience when you get there !!!

relax and have fun

• KennyP said thank you

#17 tater195 ONLINE  

I dont deny your history..... dont deny mine

• Member No: 62468
  • 1,252 Thanks
  • 891 posts

Posted March 08, 2016 - 09:28 AM

I only get a cart when I buy dog food at the farm store. That is the trick... "Only buy what you can carry to the counter"

• kellerman88 said thank you

#18 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,636 Thanks
  • 8,520 posts

Posted March 08, 2016 - 10:30 AM

Our HF is about 20 mins away.  We go to D-ville quite often so yes I have gone in and purchased one item and walked out.  My wife, granddaughter (when she is home) and son are going to D-ville quite often so I just text them the item #(s)  I need and they pick them up if I can't get there.  Also my Club meeting it held in D-ville so I will go there at least once a month.

#19 Bud W OFFLINE  

Bud W

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2359
  • 220 Thanks
  • 209 posts

Posted March 08, 2016 - 12:15 PM

It's like they say about going grocery shopping when you're hungry, you always get more than you need!

• HDWildBill said thank you

#20 IHCubGuy OFFLINE  

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,334 Thanks
  • 1,447 posts

Posted March 08, 2016 - 04:21 PM

Who has gone to Harbor Freight (or any tool store) with a Single Tool purchase in mind, and Came out with ONLY that tool?
Not me... Needed a Tap and Die set, got it, and a box of screws, Sand paper, and a Detail Brush set. If I had picked up a carry basket I would have got more.

I WISH that was all I walked out with when I left!  A buddy from church and I go about every other month to ours about an hour away.  In the past year I have spent over a grand in new tools from them.  Quite a few bigger things like a shop press, engine stand and shop crane.  Anymore I just order things online cause it's cheaper to have it shipped than to spend the fuel cost to drive there.  My shop crane which weighs in excess of 130lbs, came in 2 boxes and was shipped to my door only cost their standard rate of $6.99.  I get a sale flyer monthly with special discounts which makes it harder to resist buying things as well.