• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 1,134 posts

Posted March 09, 2016 - 05:58 AM

Past generational hobby? my good sir, Are you trying to imply, that my hobby is inclined to be that of one, that is pursued by an OLD FART?

I don't want to change direction of the topic. I will keep this short. sadly yes I have been around collectors and antiques all my life and in the last 5 to 10 years there is a generation change happening. I know a collector who has a large collection of farm implements and wants to sell off he is stuck either selling pennies on the dollar so he was trying to donate and even that is proving difficult. same goes with collections of stamps, bottles, postcards etc...no body under the age of 30 collects any of this stuff anymore. I enjoy this hobby and care less about the value it's something I love to do but yes i see prices dropping for awhile

#17 Chris11 ONLINE  

Chris11

old Member

• Member No: 1601
  • 1,626 Thanks
  • 944 posts

Posted March 10, 2016 - 05:32 PM

Still say 200.  Wrong engine, needs leaver for glid o matic. Im sure reversing disc. Its only a t 70. I have the same tractor Fix holes in the hood, needs a gas tank. Its about a 200. dollar tractor. Im sure tires are dried out. mower deck?

#18 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 1,134 posts

Posted March 10, 2016 - 06:54 PM

Still say 200. Wrong engine, needs leaver for glid o matic. Im sure reversing disc. Its only a t 70. I have the same tractor Fix holes in the hood, needs a gas tank. Its about a 200. dollar tractor. Im sure tires are dried out. mower deck?

I pretty sure that's the correct engine it looks a 5 3/4 briggs with the speed control
  • Chris11 said thank you