Well , Well I got some time (took a mini Vaca this week ) while kicking around and getting things done around the house I was able to get back to 'Dusty" .
With the motor running all else that was needed was a chain for the drive axle . I got that taken care of today and did the final tightening and reassembly of the whole set-up . I could see a slight reverse adjustment was needed while I was going thru the operating systems so I did that while I was at it .
Everything was good to go so while the mower deck was 'drying' I took it for a spin.
What Fun !! It cruises at a whopping 4.5 MPH and has 'Power to Spare' LOL
It really works great at this point , I have the new deck belt and just have to put that back on , and test it out .
I hated to put new paint on this thing but for the sake of preservation I had to remove all the rust from the mowerdeck and then protect it . It is close to the original color as I could get , was a very dark navy blue.
It doesn't hardly show when under the machine anyway But It had to be done.
I will take some video to show it in operation once I get it together.
Here you can compare the 'before'
Edited by MGP59DB, May 12, 2016 - 06:44 PM.