Garden Tractor Forums banner

Simplicity sovereign 3212v help!

3K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Cat385B 
#1 ·
Ok so I have the fever all of you seem to have. I bought a cub, then the heald hauler and now this simplicity garden tractor. Nice rig, runs fine. Came with a single row plow!
BUT....on the way home the trailer came off the ball. (Still no idea how) and the tractor came off the trailer. Minor damage, shifter handle, deck got bent, but nothing big.
I need the shifter diagram, parts and a new exhaust. Where is the best place to start? Is looking for a belly blade a waste of time? I'd like to have one but bet they are scarce?
Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457141567.053444.jpg think this is fixable?

Where's the best place for a manual?
Wow! I wouldn't even bother. Those handles are a dime a dozen. I might even have a freebie here.

Quite the story! If that stack took a hit, I'd be looking at the block for any signs of damage. Stacks can crack a block easily...not the best idea unless there's a decent support added to them.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Glad she survived.
If I might suggest a name if you haven't.
Lucky.

You know, like the three legged, one eye, short tail Lab of lore.

Losing a trailer, the safety chain, AND the load... Seriously, that's a thrill I hope to never have.
Just hit your knees tonight and thank Him that no one got hurt.
Must've had an angel riding shotgun
:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.