• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nova ss OFFLINE  

nova ss

• Member No: 1473
  • 8 Thanks
  • 60 posts

Posted April 30, 2011 - 09:54 PM

Went to auto flee market today in Stirling Ont guess what i found, some Tec parts new in boxs, a carb. carb kits coils points condensers etc paid $20.00 for everything all new don,t know what it all fits yet . Also carb and intake and filter for my 7 MF for $10.00 not to bad of a buy, weather was great, nice time met lots of people coming out after winter will be rooting around the boxs at the next one. Had a great day. there was a little wheel horse tractor can,t remember its name but missed buying it was sold very good shape all there sold for $350.00
:smile1::yelclap:,

#2 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,297 Thanks
  • 28,626 posts

Posted April 30, 2011 - 09:56 PM

Good deal, glad you had good weather too!

#3 FirefyterEmt OFFLINE  

FirefyterEmt

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 610
  • 425 Thanks
  • 849 posts

Posted April 30, 2011 - 09:58 PM

That is an awesome deal! What is the number on the carb? It should be a Walbro... I have three sizes of Tec motors here, I can see if it matches one of my carbs.

Now when you say coils.... please don't tell me you grabbed a NOS SSI coil in a box of parts for $20, did ya?

#4 nova ss OFFLINE  

nova ss

• Member No: 1473
  • 8 Thanks
  • 60 posts

Posted April 30, 2011 - 10:07 PM

I don,t know what a ssi coil looks like the carb is in my garage but is a Lauson but my 12,s have them and so what if they are not the same got needles gaskets etc I was looking for a Walbro but no luck, my 10 has that i need the fuel noozle will look at next flea market. Also got a 10 hood grill steering shaft,steering gears for $20.00. I did not take the coils am kicking my ass to late now looked to be the same as on the mf 10.

Edited by nova ss, April 30, 2011 - 10:18 PM.