Installed the electric winch powered grapple that I had made for my Massey [see above link] onto my Kubota. It fit onto the Kubota fairly easy. I did some mods to it so that it would work a bit better. I made a sort of cam on the pipe to keep the winch cable from getting to much slack in it when the teeth are in the open position. This should keep the cable taunt most of the time.I also made a thingy that fits on the winch drum to keep the cable from wandering over and creating a tight spot when the cable used to bunch up on itself.I also started thinking about how to install the tooth bar that I had made and used on my MF 1655. Kinda hoping to get everything up and ready to go for next week so that I can start cleaning up some brush etc:. I'am going to try and make it so that the back of the tooth bar is sitting in front of the buckets cutting edge. I also sharpened the edge today of the tooth bar.I know the pic shows the tooth bar just clamped under the bucket cutting edge. I just did that to see what it would look like on the bucket.