• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 1,134 posts

Posted February 21, 2016 - 06:34 PM

a few thank you's to our members. over the last few weeks, we have been in contact and just wanted to say thanks and I appreciate what everyone does with help keeping this hobby moving forward.

first for those who attended the Lebanon valley show. I didn't get a chance to see Josh but what a great show they put on. a great mix of tractors. hopefully they will continue doing so. one big thing that meant alot to us was I was thanked by a number of people for bringing my 4 and 7 year old boys with us. if we want this hobby to continue you need to get the next generation involved.
a perfect time of year to get out of the house. the indoor concept is nice too.

second member CRFarnsworth contacted me with the last piece of the puzzle for my restored david bradley suburban. I can't thank you enough those rims are going to look great on the tractor.

third member tom195lgt and i have been in contact for awhile with the porter cable motomower tractors. tom delivered my next project tractor Friday on his way to the Lebanon show. it was great to meet you in person and I can't wait to jump into this project/restoration of porter cable tractor number 3.

fourth, my good friend hankg for the info and parts we have been trading back and forth. I can't wait to see those taillights on my 700 light up. the perfect motivation keep moving on that restoration. and I promise I won't send you any more leads I find.. well maybe a few....
I am sure you still have more room.

and lastly i gotta give thanks to the site for keeping the hobby going!
  • Bolens 1000, DougT, Gtractor and 17 others have said thanks

#2 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 2,807 Thanks
  • 2,208 posts

Posted February 21, 2016 - 07:48 PM

Jason, it was a pleasure meeting you. I know the Porter Cable is in good hands.
I agree with you about kids and the hobby, there are the future. It's important to teach them , and enjoyable to have them do things with us. The Lebanon show was a great event and has perfect timing. It fills the winter blues and jump starts the season. It was also a great way to meet members of this site. I'll be back next year with at least one tractor and hopefully my son.
And I agree, this is a great site! Thanks to all who run it and all who participate.

Edited by TomLGT195, February 21, 2016 - 07:48 PM.

• MH81, Alc, KennyP and 4 others have said thanks

#3 HANKG OFFLINE  

HANKG
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,912 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted February 21, 2016 - 10:39 PM

Jason, I look forward to our continued friendship and the passion we share about the tractors we collect.
  • Alc, boyscout862 and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#4 CRFarnsworth OFFLINE  

CRFarnsworth

• Contributor
  • Member No: 6275
  • 3,658 Thanks
  • 1,740 posts

Posted February 22, 2016 - 07:57 AM

Jason, You are welcome.   Rick

• boyscout862, TomLGT195 and HANKG have said thanks