Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

My "Snapper-King" project -picture heavy post (loader, 3pt, tire/wheel upgrades...etc)

snapper snapper-king snapper king powerking power king power-king 1997 snapper 1997 snapper-king 1997 snapper king 1998 snapper-king

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 BiGDaWgZ OFFLINE  

BiGDaWgZ
  • Member No: 80096
  • 28 Thanks
  • 21 posts

Posted April 12, 2017 - 04:48 PM

Hello, I have the power king version of this tractors, only with the older plastic king body design. But essentially the same tractor. Is there a mule drive of sorts that converts the PTO pully to accept a shaft driven blower?

Sorry for the late reply. ..haven't been on here for awhile. Here's what's on my MGT2200H:

1492033672603-1340347417.jpg

#17 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,163 Thanks
  • 7,598 posts

Posted May 10, 2017 - 04:38 PM

Seeing this late, but I have a Quick-Tach system on mine for a sweeper brush and the blade. It's a fairly big attachment that mounts up under tractor on the same blocks as all the front stuff does and lifts the blade or brush and has a shaft out the front for the brush drive shaft to connect. It has small belt dropping down from the pto above. Worst part is if not using these two items, it must be removed so mower and other things can attach to tractor. Sort of a limited feature with not many other attachments for it that I know. There was a rear pto shaft for them, maybe one for front I don't know of then? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snapper, snapper-king, snapper king, powerking, power king, power-king, 1997 snapper, 1997 snapper-king, 1997 snapper king, 1998 snapper-king