#1 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 02:40 PM

Hey Guys proud to announce about new the indoor tractor show this coming Feb 19,20 2016. Website is www.lvicte.org check out the website. More details to come! Thanks Josh

Attached Thumbnails

• LVICTE_final_logo.jpg

• RAJ, Alc, Littledeere and 1 other said thanks

#2 Marty'70 OFFLINE  

Marty'70

I didn't do it! Unless you have paperwork to back it up

• Member No: 72105
  • 731 Thanks
  • 633 posts

Posted August 02, 2015 - 05:22 PM

Ummmm. An indoor show in the winter huh?? Interesting. Be sure to give us a few reminder closer to it. Think it may be worth button that one up!

#3 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted November 07, 2015 - 02:34 PM

We are about 3 months out guys. Classic Tractor Fever will be there looking for tractors for up coming calendars. Also Lincoln Electric will be there with a truck full of welders. For you guys to try!! Make sure you check out are web site for all the companies we have coming to the show. www.lvicte.org We will be having seminars all day Friday. Stay tuned for more info. Thanks Josh
  • RAJ said thank you

#4 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted November 23, 2015 - 08:11 AM

please take a look at the website guys for more info. Thanks Josh www.lvicte.org

Edited by josh deaven, November 23, 2015 - 08:12 AM.

• RAJ said thank you

#5 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 1,134 posts

Posted November 23, 2015 - 11:48 AM

Josh how big is the show. I never been to this one. thinking about going.

#6 VintageIronCollector ONLINE  

VintageIronCollector

Immersed in Tractors

• Contributor
  • Member No: 33118
  • 1,272 Thanks
  • 1,770 posts

Posted November 23, 2015 - 03:59 PM

Josh how big is the show. I never been to this one. thinking about going.

this is its first year. We're all hoping it will be a nice turn out. Josh has plenty of sponsors for example Lincoln Electric will be doing welding demos and I believe will be raffling off a welder.

• RAJ and josh deaven have said thanks

#7 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted November 23, 2015 - 06:44 PM

Yes it is true. Lincoln did give me a welder to raffle off.This is the first year. I am doing this show on my own. There is no club on affliations. I felt there was a need for a indoor tractor show that would include clubs that have shows in the spring, summer and fall to promote there shows. Plus it will give guys a place to catch up with other collectors. The show will feature products and companies that have items that are used in working and restoring tractors and ag related equipment. We will be having seminars on friday during the day. Saturday I am still working on stuff. If you bring a tractor you will get in free. But if you are just coming to view the show it is 5 bucks kids under 12 are free. the show will be inside the buildings are heated.There will be a full kitchen staff on hand with food. Also we will have a place to wash equipment off if the roads are a mess. Set up day is feb 18 from 8am to 8pm.Show is Feb 19 8am to 8pm and feb 20 8am to 5pm.Also Lagt mag will be there and classic tractor fever will be there with a camera crew looking for tractor for both calendars. Thanks Josh
  • olcowhand, RAJ and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#8 VintageIronCollector ONLINE  

VintageIronCollector

Immersed in Tractors

• Contributor
  • Member No: 33118
  • 1,272 Thanks
  • 1,770 posts

Posted November 23, 2015 - 07:22 PM

Yes it is true. Lincoln did give me a welder to raffle off.This is the first year. I am doing this show on my own. There is no club on affliations. I felt there was a need for a indoor tractor show that would include clubs that have shows in the spring, summer and fall to promote there shows. Plus it will give guys a place to catch up with other collectors. The show will feature products and companies that have items that are used in working and restoring tractors and ag related equipment. We will be having seminars on friday during the day. Saturday I am still working on stuff. If you bring a tractor you will get in free. But if you are just coming to view the show it is 5 bucks kids under 12 are free. the show will be inside the buildings are heated.There will be a full kitchen staff on hand with food. Also we will have a place to wash equipment off if the roads are a mess. Set up day is feb 18 from 8am to 8pm.Show is Feb 19 8am to 8pm and feb 20 8am to 5pm.Also Lagt mag will be there and classic tractor fever will be there with a camera crew looking for tractor for both calendars. Thanks Josh

Sweet didnt know this! I was afraid if there was some salt I didnt want to mess up a tractor but I guess I could just wash it off there. Good idea man  :thumbs: Can't wait for show day

• HANKG said thank you

#9 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted December 08, 2015 - 06:22 PM

Getting closer to time Lincoln welders will be there friday during day the only! Mac tools will have a tool truck there on saturday. Vintage Tractor Digest will also be there through out the show. They are also looking for tractors and engines for there magazine. Lawn and garden collector magazine will also be there through out the show also. Classic tractor fever will also be looking for tractors for both calendars and videos. Friedrich Tire will also be there with tractor tires for sale. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.
  • RAJ, Alc, truck21 and 3 others have said thanks

#10 truck21 ONLINE  

truck21

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2813
  • 431 Thanks
  • 254 posts

Posted December 08, 2015 - 09:15 PM

Hey Josh,

Don`t know if you heard from Jim yet but it looks like we will be there to set up to promote the Roots show.

Don.

• Alc and HANKG have said thanks

#11 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted December 14, 2015 - 03:41 PM

Hey Guys looking for some Bantams and speedex for classic tractor fever. Would be great to have these at the Leb Valley indoor show. It would be great becouse the camera crew will be there to do the video. Thanks Josh
  • GTpicker01 said thank you

#12 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted January 06, 2016 - 03:42 PM

Hey guys getting the seminar together. Should be some good topics.Looking forward to seeing some of you at the show. Thanks Josh www.lvicte.org
  • earthgrinder, truck21, Cublover and 2 others have said thanks

#13 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted January 22, 2016 - 03:39 PM

Seminars are up and listed on the webpage! Thanks Josh www.lvicte.org
  • earthgrinder, Alc and TomLGT195 have said thanks

#14 Tecumseh power ONLINE