LT 100

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pwarfle OFFLINE  

• Member No: 80640
  • 2 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted February 10, 2016 - 10:06 PM

I'm trying to find a few parts for a LT 100. I was told it is a 1977. My Dad had started working it for a friend of his, and Dad passed away before completing it. I know he had it running, but according to the friend my Dad had removed the transmission. I am mechanical, but not familiar with brands other than Cub Cadets - it looks to me like it is missing just the shifter lever - it appears to bolt to the transmission with 3 bolts. It is also missing the pulley on rear drive. (left side as you are sitting on tractor, coming out the side of the transaxle). So far I have not come across the parts and wondered if they are available at one of the vendors?

image.jpg image.jpg
  • RAJ and Traill95 have said thanks

#2 jd.rasentrac OFFLINE  

Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10327
  • 4,379 Thanks
  • 3,958 posts

Posted February 11, 2016 - 12:00 PM

JMC fan

• Contributor
  • Member No: 40
  • 301 Thanks
  • 318 posts

Posted February 16, 2016 - 10:43 PM

Looks like a 66-71 Ford. That would be a four-speed Peerless transmission and it is the shift lever you are missing. I am not sure I have a spare shift lever and pulley, but those shouldn't be too difficult to come by. I'd first question why those parts were removed before you decide to buy the parts versus a complete unit. We can figure out exactly what you have if you can post another picture of the tractor and or serial tag, then work on the parts.