• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 A-C 1036_B-10 OFFLINE  

A-C 1036_B-10
  • Member No: 80616
  • 21 Thanks
  • 4 posts

Posted February 11, 2016 - 04:04 PM

Welcome!  Nice to see you stopping in!  You have some great equipment there.  I need to find me one of those blue cultivators....

Hey Josh, thank you for the compliment. My pictures tend to make the equipment look a little nicer than what it is, but a little bit of shining up never hurt anything. It seems like I remember Chris DeLapp having a Homelite cultivator just like mine for sale back last summer or fall. His seemed to have better paint overall compared to mine and If I recall correctly I believe his serial number was in the 70's range but I'm not positive on that. Mine is serial number 141 so I know that there has to be others out there. The question is where. So far the only two I know of is mine and the one Chris sold. I did manage to dig up a couple pictures from when I first bought mine.
image.jpg image.jpg
  • Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#17 ACmowerguy OFFLINE  

• Member No: 67204
  • 279 Thanks
  • 280 posts

Posted February 11, 2016 - 07:53 PM

There was one of those Homie cultivators listed along with a tractor on STL craigslist last year.

• A-C 1036_B-10 said thank you

#18 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,051 Thanks
  • 2,166 posts

Posted February 11, 2016 - 09:59 PM

Yup...I have seen just the three. Chris' was just too much dough for this guy. I have learned to be patient =) Ive been fortuntate to find a Haban sickle, tow cart and mid mount grader in Homelite brand for my T-16H.

I like your pics...sometimes the camera is kind, but you have some good lookin yellow, regardless!
  • A-C 1036_B-10 said thank you