• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 holdenboy1960 OFFLINE  

holdenboy1960
  • Member No: 62113
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 819 posts

Posted February 15, 2015 - 08:43 AM

Bruce Dorsie, Thanks for getting back with me. Metal tag under seat is for sure says 60R-25914. The mower is mostly rusty but it was green & white trim. Got her running now and took a ride. runs pretty good. Have not engaged the mower deck yet.  Thanks again 

Thats an awesome looking ole rider & the tractor seat ..........well sets it off i think 

#62 Corlopp OFFLINE  

Corlopp
  • Member No: 74552
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted August 25, 2015 - 02:39 PM

I have a red Springfield lawn mower frame with the rear axle with the model 357A which I believe is the 1957 model was wondering if it was worth something or go ahead and ship down to the junk yard?!?

#63 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted August 25, 2015 - 08:18 PM

I have a red Springfield lawn mower frame with the rear axle with the model 357A which I believe is the 1957 model was wondering if it was worth something or go ahead and ship down to the junk yard?!?

I will take it... If it comes to me... Lol

#64 holdenboy1960 OFFLINE  

holdenboy1960
  • Member No: 62113
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 819 posts

Posted September 05, 2015 - 07:21 AM

this frustrates me some what , here you guys are wondering if $100 is to pricey  for a genuine GT .

Yet here is Australia a round my area's just can not be found except on eBay & a like for $2500 & better for genuine Howard & such GT's with cast iron diff & 3 point linkage  ECT 

You people are sooooooo lucky to have what you have got over there 

#65 trib OFFLINE  

trib
  • Member No: 84177
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted August 06, 2016 - 05:05 PM

I bought a Springfield 64A mower last year that runs like a champ.  I loved the looked of it, but don't really need it anymore because the lawn just isn't big enough to use a rider.  I'm looking to get rid of it now, but haven't been able to find any comparisons to come up with a good value - hoping someone on here can help me out.  It seems to be original and is in great shape other than a few rust spots on the hood  It has a 25 on the hood.  The tag under the seat says 64A Serial #A6831.  Any thoughts?  sorry but I can't figure out how to post pics other than the profile picture