• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Clint ONLINE  

Clint

• Member No: 8265
  • 412 Thanks
  • 294 posts

Posted March 05, 2016 - 03:34 AM

Brandon and I purchased Dandy Sales.  It will be an extension of HAPCO Parts.  Jim is still taking and filling orders until the business is moved to our warehouse.  He and Ellen, as well as Brandon and I, are very excited about the change over.  He wants to keep the name "Dandy Sales" and we agreed to let him keep it.  We have some great plans for the business and Jim will be readily available to assist when needed.  Some things we will add will be online ordering and credit card payments.  Yes, there will be a learning period and we hope that the collectors will help educate us as we dive in, eager to learn.  

Our other businesses, HAPCO Parts and Lawn & Garden Tractor Magazine, have been very successful and we are confident that the new acquisition will be as good and even better than ever, and Jim and Ellen will be able to retire and do the things they have wanted to do for several years.  

We have not made an "official announcement" but I decided to post a response and give you the straight answer.  

Thanks so much!  Looking forward to this new adventure!

Kate! I am so happy for you guys! Like you weren't busy enough though! I called Jim and he said everything I was interested in had pretty much rushed out the door the first day. I'm a little farther west, so my letter arrived on Friday and I didn't hear back until Saturday. I wish you guys the best and if there is anything any of us can help with, just give us a shout! Thanks for keeping the hobby alive and well! I know it's in GREAT hands!

• tractorchick said thank you

#17 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted March 05, 2016 - 09:27 AM

Does this mean the first 100 customers get a free Brandon or Kate bobble head doll?

• tractorchick, MH81 and panzerboy have said thanks

#18 tractorchick OFFLINE  

tractorchick

Tractorholic

• Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 284
  • 359 Thanks
  • 277 posts

Posted March 13, 2016 - 11:39 PM

Does this mean the first 100 customers get a free Brandon or Kate bobble head doll?

LOL!!!!!!!  Yes, but no returns or refunds on those!  ha ha!

• Chris11 said thank you