2 replies to this topic

#1 Billy M OFFLINE  

Billy M
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 15999
  • 315 Thanks
  • 325 posts

Posted February 02, 2016 - 10:12 AM

Not mine, but a good deal for someone  (pics are in the ad)...

I have for sale to Bolens garden tractors, both with rear mounted PTO driven tillers, both tractors need work. The first is a G14, it ran last spring and tilled a garden by bypassing the starter solenoid and jumping the starter but I have been unable to get it to start by this fashion as of late. This tractor will at least need a new starter solenoid to run and maybe more, I'm unsure, it does have surface rust and dry rot to the tires. The second tractor is a tube frame G12. It is in similar condition as the G14, with surface rust and not running, was told that it ran last year as well. I have not had any time to mess with this tractor but it appears that it is complete minus the seat, it does have the seat mount though. I also have 2 rear mount Bolens pto tillers. One is a complete 33" tiller, it is only missing the extension cover on the top but it turns freely and will function as intended. The second is a smaller 26" tiller, it is missing one side of tines but it turns free and will function with a second set of tines installed. I also have a spare pto shaft for rear mounted attatchments. $350 firm. More pictures available upon request.

• Traill95 said thank you

#2 Delmar OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5039
  • 2,256 Thanks
  • 2,383 posts

Posted February 02, 2016 - 11:05 AM

Great couple of tractors you have there.  can't beat that price, they should sell very fast.

#3 blackjackjakexxix OFFLINE  

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 2194
  • 2,280 Thanks
  • 1,703 posts

Posted February 02, 2016 - 06:52 PM

Need a little work,but not a bad price