#1 637Yeoman OFFLINE  

637Yeoman

The Simplicity collector

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 77049
  • 465 Thanks
  • 467 posts

Posted January 30, 2016 - 07:42 PM

I recently bought a blower and a 2010 for 50$. Mostly bought it for the blower and i got a free tractor.

Well i mounted it on my 64 black dash and its pretty heavy. I dont have a stinger weight on it yet so that will help when i do.

I was wondering if the stinger and a couple of donught weights would be enough or should i get wheel weights too.

Also, i dont have the bracket the engagement rod goes thorugh. What do those look like?

Thanks guys, Luke

#2 petrj6 ONLINE  

petrj6
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53717
  • 3,808 Thanks
  • 2,221 posts

Posted January 31, 2016 - 06:31 AM

I have a blower on my b-10, I use the stinger weight and rear wheel weights and that is enough.  still a little lite on the rear till I get my fat rear on there then it is good to go.  the bracket for the engagement rod is pretty simple, just a piece of 1/8" flat bar 2" wide or so bent on a 90 with a hole in one end for the engagement rod, I can get a pic off mine later today.  it will bolt up near the starter generator on the top foreward bolt that holds the battery side cover on.  someone else here will probably be able to explain it better and probably get pics before me.

Pete

• 637Yeoman said thank you

#3 637Yeoman OFFLINE  

637Yeoman

The Simplicity collector

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 77049
  • 465 Thanks
  • 467 posts

Posted February 01, 2016 - 03:58 PM

I have a blower on my b-10, I use the stinger weight and rear wheel weights and that is enough.  still a little lite on the rear till I get my fat rear on there then it is good to go.  the bracket for the engagement rod is pretty simple, just a piece of 1/8" flat bar 2" wide or so bent on a 90 with a hole in one end for the engagement rod, I can get a pic off mine later today.  it will bolt up near the starter generator on the top foreward bolt that holds the battery side cover on.  someone else here will probably be able to explain it better and probably get pics before me.

Pete

Sweet. We have an idea of what it looks like. If it dosent look perfectly original that is perfect. we are against making re pops espicially the carry all boxes and earth cavators. :(