I took the K301 out of the 129 tonight ( the tunnel cover has the correct flap for pressing on the release valves). I was expecting some parts sitting in the bottom of the oil pan. Nothing but oil. I looked in side and didn't see any problems. I tried turning the engine and it would stop near the top of the stroke. Still I saw nothing wrong in the bottom end. I finally decided to gently sand off the small rust ring near the top of the cylinder. As so as I did that the engine turned nice and smooth. I took the piston out and the only issue that I saw were the ring had rusted a little. I took the rings off and put the piston back in the cylinder to feel if there was any play. It had very little movement. I was totally amazed that this engine seemed to be in great shape. Next, I took off the valve cover and removed the valves. The guides felt like they were in great shape. The face of the valve and seat looked a little dirty but also in great shape. It appears that this engine had been rebuilt not the long ago. I'm going to remove the flywheel tomorrow. If everything looks good I'm going to hone the cylinder wall. Install new rings and lap the valves. Rebuild the carb. and put the engine back together. I'll install it into the 149 and run it for a while until I can save up enough money to rebuild the K321 with the correct crankshaft. That will leave me some money to replace the seals in the FEL cylinders and some of the hydraulic hoses.