• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,475 Thanks
  • 2,811 posts

Posted January 27, 2016 - 05:40 PM

Started assembling some of the attachments. Boy what a difference sandblasting makes. Everything just goes right together.

I need to sandblast the cultivator shovels and some other things I missed.

Re-fabricated the adjuster cranks and they work great.

Need to do some more painting but I have got the bulk of the hard work done. I clear coated all the pulleys.

Reel mower was green when I got it so I went with green on that. I still need to make the hardwood rollers.

I got the tractor together mostly too. I have to fabricate the lower idler arm. I'll post more pics on that later

attachicon.gifIMG_4564.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4566.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4567.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4568.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4569.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4570.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4571.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4572.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4573.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4574.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4575.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4576.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4577.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4579.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4580.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4581.JPG

your doing alright there Grasshopper, fast one your way to being the in house expert on these tractors and attachments. Of course we are going to need another full set of picture with you working the soil this spring.

#32 chrispg OFFLINE  

chrispg
  • Member No: 78828
  • 129 Thanks
  • 78 posts

Posted January 27, 2016 - 08:42 PM

your doing alright there Grasshopper, fast one your way to being the in house expert on these tractors and attachments. Of course we are going to need another full set of picture with you working the soil this spring.

LOL, well I can tell you a bit about how they come apart and go back together that's for sure but there are many here that have forgotten more than I'll ever know it seems. 

I have yet to power an implement and yes, the spring will be interesting. Lots of adjustments and testing. I need to find my good proving ground!