Posted January 11, 2016 - 06:24 PM

Now I can BBQ my steak while I cut the grass

#18 adamjd200 OFFLINE  

adamjd200
  • Member No: 39654
  • 1,392 Thanks
  • 1,528 posts

Posted January 12, 2016 - 12:37 PM

Say hello to the newest product out of Possum Lake, The Push Mower Engine Heater!!    Now, you can run your mower year round.  During warm months, the mower just cuts the grass, if you are into that sort of thing.  Come winter, you can now easily start that cold mower to blow powdery snow off the driveway and walks.  Plus, the fire lights your way at night, keeps your hands warm,  and helps melt the snow.  With this attachment, if your neighbors weren't talking about you before, they will be now!  "Remember, I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together."

Poorer ideas:

Everybody ready for Hillbilly Lite-Brite!!                      -[must be at least 35 yrs old to get this one]

Enjoying the fire? And to think that you said the ol' mower and washer tub were useless junk . . .

Notwithstanding the portable fire pot, I love that chair in the background: an Adirondack Chair with a table section in the middle for plates/drinks.  I am using that idea for my next deck chair (just finished a rocker for the wife).

I'm 25 and had a Lite-Brite as a kid, making me feel old now lol.