• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,720 Thanks
  • 4,280 posts

Posted January 29, 2016 - 05:08 PM

Is that near Williamsport, Pa? I have never been to that show although it sounds like this may be a good year to start since they are featuring the walk behinds.

Yes, it is about 6 mi north of Montoursville on Rt 87.    lvamassoc.org is their website.

#17 Tbrooks OFFLINE  

Tbrooks
  • Member No: 61764
  • 405 Thanks
  • 292 posts

Posted January 29, 2016 - 10:26 PM

Is that near Williamsport, Pa? I have never been to that show although it sounds like this may be a good year to start since they are featuring the walk behinds.

We would be happy to see you at Loyalsock. I was trying to work out a way to pick this one up for myself, before you came along. If you don't go get it I will. I need another project like I need another hole in my head though. I have several walkbehinds I am working on to get ready for Loyalsock. I am hoping we get a good turn out this year. Please post pics when you get it home.

#18 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,167 Thanks
  • 5,759 posts

Posted February 03, 2016 - 03:21 PM

Any :camera: yet?

#19 nittanylyn OFFLINE  

nittanylyn

• Member No: 6018
  • 24 Thanks
  • 20 posts

Posted February 04, 2016 - 11:18 AM

I do plan on posting pics as soon as I get the time to take them. One thing that I am amazed about with the tractor is the sheer weight of it. I think around 370 lbs if what I am reading is correct. And then you throw an implement on it and sheesh!! Certainly made men out of them back in the day.