What's Up?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 bbuckler OFFLINE  

• Member No: 59269
  • 2,015 Thanks
  • 1,846 posts

Posted January 12, 2016 - 06:41 PM

Today I did some work on a 2010 Chevy Impala. I got to finish up tomorrow new trans cooler lines , oil pressure sensor , oil drain plug , oil filter. 

Only member from Western South Dakota!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5815
  • 1,864 Thanks
  • 1,056 posts

Posted January 12, 2016 - 10:46 PM

We haven't had any more snow since our overnight blizzard Christmas night, but the problem is that it's still there. Hardly any has melted. I haven't had to use the MF12G since so no real tractor work. I have started rebuilding the NP 205 transfer case and TH 350 adapter for my 1970 GMC Jimmy. Got a bearing and a couple gaskets and seals coming yet.

• HANKG said thank you

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,746 Thanks
  • 2,721 posts

Posted January 13, 2016 - 07:52 AM

Been working on fire wood off and on for next year's burn, had nearly 6 cord rough cut delivered some 3' in diameter. I go out everyday and do a little some days just cut, others split and stack. I saw a good deal $550.00 for the wood and jumped on it. My BIL and me split the work and the wood. I don't mind doing the job it gives one a sense of satisfaction watching the enormous pile dwindle. The 1964 simplicity landlord and cart have gotten a workout.
  • Jazz said thank you

#34 LilysDad OFFLINE  

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,230 Thanks
  • 7,462 posts

Posted January 13, 2016 - 10:25 AM

It appears that you folks in the Buffalo - Watertown area aren't going to be bored anymore. 1 - 2 feet of white goodness coming!

Edited by LilysDad, January 13, 2016 - 10:26 AM.

• KennyP said thank you

#35 DBTechServ OFFLINE  

• Member No: 63697
  • 7 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 09:03 PM

Update on Atlanta area... FINALLY had a dry Saturday and weather-guessers forcast same thru Tuesday, I won't hold my breath I cut down a few trees in backyard, mostly pine. Starter on 400 with Buford Bucket is beginning to act up. Of course I discovered this when I needed it to pile logs for burning It's not retracting all the way. Working for now but I need to finish wife's trike so it can go in shop and get motor pulled. I have a repower 23hp from Eng Warehouse so the K582 can be pulled and rebuilt as a standby for the other 2 400's. I know, will take picts in morning while having coffee and post.......
  • Alc and LilysDad have said thanks

#36 DBTechServ OFFLINE  

• Member No: 63697
  • 7 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted January 17, 2016 - 09:11 AM

Need a couple more cups of coffee, then I'll start cutting up and moving to burn pile.
On, it sprinkled last night again.... glad I didn't hold my breath
  • oldedeeres said thank you

#37 Jazz OFFLINE  

• Member No: 62028
  • 1,348 Thanks
  • 886 posts

Posted January 17, 2016 - 10:01 AM

We don't get any melts here until mid March....whatever snow lands stays!  Doctor told me to see him in March so my time off work has been extended., and wear the TSLO for 2 more months!!!!.I don't get bored. .I still have not gotten to sorting out all my loose nuts and bolts..,maybe I can coerce the wife into that chore :rolling:  :rolling:  Tinkering! Always something to do in garage...

• oldedeeres said thank you