Jump to content
Posted January 08, 2016 - 12:55 AM
Posted January 08, 2016 - 02:22 AM
The way to serve drinks when it's cramped?
Posted January 08, 2016 - 05:09 AM
Most of the guys at the party really like Mary, but that one fellow in the back..................
Posted January 08, 2016 - 06:31 AM
Posted January 08, 2016 - 07:27 AM
Posted January 08, 2016 - 07:28 AM
Mary wasn't aware that she should of been wearing a t-shirt instead of a sweater for this type of contest
Posted January 08, 2016 - 08:07 AM
Who was she coaching?
Posted January 08, 2016 - 08:18 AM
Edited by LilysDad, January 08, 2016 - 08:25 AM.
Posted January 08, 2016 - 09:25 AM
Mary realized that being 10' tall has many advantages and disadvantages. Awhile the view was always good at sporting events, the folks behind Mary did not always appreciate their view being blocked.
Posted January 08, 2016 - 09:46 AM
After decades of throwing dinner rolls, Lamberts Cafe has expanded its signature line.
Posted January 08, 2016 - 11:31 AM
My fellow Americans . . .I am Pro-Cup and am not out to take your cups, . . . but these tragedies are happening too often (sniff-sniff-whimper-whimper). There is NO NEED to have cups that hold so much water. In the hope that these efforts might possibly protect 1 child from getting damp, I am calling upon my fellow citizens to support:
1. the registration of these high capacity assault cups,
2. banning adding more than 7 ounces of liquid in any cup,
3. prohibiting assault cups from being carried near schools, businesses, and/or government buildings,
4. background checks for anyone transferring an assault cup,
5. summary seizure of your cups without a hearing if anyone reports you may misuse the cups, and
6. jailing assault cup owners, seizing their cups, and prohibiting them from ever owning another cup if they break any of these rules.
Remember, I am not about taking away your cup rights or seizing your cups. Trust me!
Posted January 08, 2016 - 12:07 PM
Good hair day!!!......................