• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Bolens800uk ONLINE  

Bolens800uk
  • Member No: 63893
  • 1,164 Thanks
  • 918 posts

Posted January 09, 2016 - 08:28 AM

I have been told the chassis is grey and white if that means anything to anyone. If I get it o will post up better photos and details.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Cheers

#17 zippy1 OFFLINE  

zippy1
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 50881
  • 610 Thanks
  • 383 posts

Posted January 10, 2016 - 12:29 AM

I have been told the chassis is grey and white if that means anything to anyone. If I get it o will post up better photos and details.

Cheers

It means someone other than the factory painted it. It's going to be red with either red or black axle and differential...

• Bolens800uk said thank you

#18 BNK OFFLINE  

BNK
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 62066
  • 983 Thanks
  • 443 posts

Posted January 10, 2016 - 07:50 AM

Cheers

What the seller may be referring to is the deck hanger/mule drive on the tractor. After zooming in on the small pics you posted I think I see a rear lift casting with no pin (under the fender pan...rear photo). That option alone here in the states can fetch a good price now days. Good luck UK, hope you win it...we know a German IH collector and I bet he is watching ...
  • Bolens800uk said thank you

#19 Bolens800uk ONLINE  

Bolens800uk
  • Member No: 63893
  • 1,164 Thanks
  • 918 posts

Posted January 10, 2016 - 08:41 AM

Thanks everyone but unfortunately I didn't get it as it was sold before it ended. Gutted as it was so close to where I live and it looks all complete. However, these things do have a habit of popping up again.......

Again thanks for all your knowledge as I would have responded by giving you series # and any peculiarities pertaining to UK specs.
  • Alc and KennyP have said thanks