#16 blackjackjakexxix OFFLINE  

blackjackjakexxix

Blackjackjakexxix

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 2194
  • 2,344 Thanks
  • 1,753 posts

Posted January 01, 2016 - 11:30 PM

Other than a few parts missing its a very good start to fixing up one,or if nothing else a great parts machine for another one,start buying the stuff and you will spend more than what it probably sold for

• WrenchinOnIt said thank you

#17 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8592
  • 2,514 Thanks
  • 732 posts

Posted January 01, 2016 - 11:32 PM

I just looked at it again and they hacked up the tool bar area of the tractor to.

In pic #5 it appears the lift attachment as it connects to the tubes on the frame have been set back with a couple of pieces of flat stock welded up, have to guess that those cleats on the front wheels had clearance issues with the lift mechanism, other than that and a missing air cleaner it doesn't look bad , one would be curious to shape of roller drum it setting in dirt after many years. I don't know much about Ridemasters but there are several in the tri state area and up into the Northeast on CL this seems to be a decent price on comparison.
  • blackjackjakexxix said thank you

#18 wilberj OFFLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,179 Thanks
  • 5,205 posts

Posted January 01, 2016 - 11:55 PM

In pic #5 it appears the lift attachment as it connects to the tubes on the frame have been set back with a couple of pieces of flat stock welded up, have to guess that those cleats on the front wheels had clearance issues with the lift mechanism, other than that and a missing air cleaner it doesn't look bad , one would be curious to shape of roller drum it setting in dirt after many years. I don't know much about Ridemasters but there are several in the tri state area and up into the Northeast on CL this seems to be a decent price on comparison.

The drum is not factory anyways the rear hubs are gone also and I cant tell but maybe the front wheel spacers to the way they got the front wheels on there.  Still kinda cool tho not the first I seen set up as a roller like that.   Its is a far price I have never payed more then $425 for any of my 6 I have.  Most the ones are listed have been for years and they will never sell at what there asking. 

Edited by wilberj, January 02, 2016 - 12:04 AM.

#19 blackjackjakexxix OFFLINE  

blackjackjakexxix

Blackjackjakexxix

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 2194
  • 2,344 Thanks
  • 1,753 posts

Posted January 02, 2016 - 01:10 PM

Well if anyone here is interested it's still for sale,I talked with the guy this morn,deal fell through

#20 wilberj OFFLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,179 Thanks
  • 5,205 posts

Posted January 02, 2016 - 02:47 PM

Well if anyone here is interested it's still for sale,I talked with the guy this morn,deal fell through

Edited by wilberj, January 02, 2016 - 07:23 PM.