Garden Tractor Forums banner

Looking for MF12 parts

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  MH81 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm looking for lower sheet metal pieces such as foot rests and that general area on my MF-12. Please let me know what you have.

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
::welcometogttalk:
It's important to know what you have. The Gear drive and Hydro drive are very different critters in many ways and the tinwork back there is not interchangeable.

Btw, I moved your post out in the open so it wasn't buried in an older thread. I also removed your email as posting them in the open forum is a great way to get a bunch of spambots contacting you.
Hope you find what you're looking for.

#4 ·
Not sure. New to these. Let me do some research. I would upload pictures but I don't know a URL from a DVD. This tractor has variable speed handle on right and the shifter under the seat. Is there anything that distinguished the two types of tractors?

#6 ·
Have not had time to get to the warehouse, but the old massey brochure shows the hydra with a decal (which could be missing) and a large hydro-shifter on the right hand side where I have a vari-drive handle and no additional shifter. Am I correct in assuming that this is a gear drive?

#8 ·
I understand now. Going back to my original question. I'm going to need some sweetmeat (from the foot supports up) if anyone out there has a parts tractor somewhere.

NEW QUESTION: I would like to put duals on my MF 12 with bar tires and rib-looking tires on the front. Does anybody make the spacers or do I need to do that? I see pictures of MF-12's with this tractor tire setup. Could someone please let me know which direction to go for sources to do this. I think I can get the rear tires out o TSC.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
If you go to agcoparts.com, select guest, select Massey, select 12
You should be able to see exploded views.
Referencing parts may help someone help you.

Also, the tires can be had much cheaper for about the same quality from greater cleveland tire

Like this, 100 for a pair of 23 - 10.5 - 12's
http://www.greaterclevelandtire.com/23x10-50-12-4p-deestone-super-lugs-d405-2-tires/

Of course, doing duals wont gain you much traction and is a little harder on the rear end, but I understand the need for the look

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.