• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 grnlark OFFLINE  

grnlark

• Member No: 2691
  • 330 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted December 30, 2015 - 09:25 PM

I know this is a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a Farm-ette 45 that is wasted or parted out and might have the rear hub gear cover and gears for the drive system? There are two other gears that ride on the ones pictured and are contained in a hub cover. I have them for my machine but they are damaged pretty badly. I may re-machine everything from scratch but would love to try to find original parts. Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Matt

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2015-12-30-21-10-22.png
  • 20151224_152125-1.jpg

• Traill95 and boyscout862 have said thanks

#2 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,748 Thanks
  • 7,519 posts

Posted December 31, 2015 - 03:46 PM

I know this is a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a Farm-ette 45 that is wasted or parted out and might have the rear hub gear cover and gears for the drive system? There are two other gears that ride on the ones pictured and are contained in a hub cover. I have them for my machine but they are damaged pretty badly. I may re-machine everything from scratch but would love to try to find original parts. Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Matt

I have a couple of wheels with those kind of notches on them. I haven't seen them in years(buried in the garage). As I recall they were 6" or 8" wheels. Is that what you are looking for? Also, The Boston Gear Catalog used to have almost any gear you could think of. Are they still in business? There is also Wholesale Tool for miscellaneous hardware. Good Luck, Rick

#3 bolensqt17 OFFLINE  

bolensqt17
  • Member No: 9613
  • 23 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted January 07, 2016 - 05:51 PM

Louisville Ky Craigslist Has One Posted Ph # 270-276-3299

#4 grnlark OFFLINE  

grnlark

• Member No: 2691
  • 330 Thanks
  • 367 posts

Posted January 07, 2016 - 06:41 PM

Very much appreciate the lead. I just talked to him. Said he's going to send me more detailed pics tomorrow. He said he has someone that wants to come see it Saturday but I told him if it was what I need I'll make him an offer he can't refuse. Lol. More to come.

#5 bolensqt17 OFFLINE  

bolensqt17
  • Member No: 9613
  • 23 Thanks
  • 17 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 01:46 PM

Awesome glad i ran across it. Hope it worked out for you they are really neat pieces.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted, farmette, farm-ette