• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted April 29, 2011 - 11:16 AM

If you can price them, they will sell.. I just want to find one to use for measerments, but would buy them also..

#17 ErnRemy OFFLINE  

ErnRemy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1300
  • 19 Thanks
  • 148 posts

Posted April 29, 2011 - 08:39 PM

Unfortunately when I started working on the mower it was in need of one set of belts and pulleys! I am thinking that maybe I will keep the other set because if the first set were worn out in 411 hours I am going to be needing them in the future, I am going to be keeping this girl for a while. Can anybody get me pictures and measurements for the front roller on the mid mount mower, mine is missing, looks easy enough to build. as well in the manual it says there is ramps to use to drive the tractor on and off the mower ??? does anybody have pictures please

#18 ducky OFFLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,630 Thanks
  • 3,869 posts

Posted April 29, 2011 - 08:57 PM

Give me a little time and I'll see what I can do.
Rattle my Cage if I get behind.

#19 ErnRemy OFFLINE  

ErnRemy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1300
  • 19 Thanks
  • 148 posts

Posted April 30, 2011 - 08:28 AM

If you can price them, they will sell.. I just want to find one to use for measerments, but would buy them also..

Timing Belts

Here is some light reading for you, now if there was a way to adapt the pulleys listed to the center drive splines every thing would be good, just need to change up to the drive pulleys and belts. I was thinking maybe bore out the inside of the new pulley, turn the plastic to press fit inside, then maybe key the two together by drilling and tapping in the joint line. Then bolting together from the top. I dont know what do you think, I have a few worn out pulleys to work with.