The poulan snowblower w/ the LCT engine I bought 2 yrs ago has been a hard starter from day one, so I decided to find out why. It would take 10- 15 sec to start w/ the choke closed and pump the primer bellows numerous times using the 110v starter. Had to remove the tinwork over the carb and that has the bellows mounted on it. Found the chinese hose from bellows to carb was more cracks than hose. I think it was cracked the day I brought it home. Since the bellows just pumps air into the carb to force gas into the venturi I figured some vacuum hose would work. $0.63 later for a foot of it and I only used 6" of it, it now starts one pull w/ the choke closed and two pumps on the bellows. I also found the carb mount bolts were slightly loose and tightened them. Took it a friend's who's out of town and cleared 6" off his two driveways and it seemed to have a little more power w/ the carb bolts tightened. I heard on another forum B&S has had the same hose problem so I thought I'd pass this info along.