• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 toppop52 OFFLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,450 Thanks
  • 3,359 posts

Posted December 23, 2015 - 10:23 PM

My tractors have names, they change often, Baby, MotherFu #%€£, Bastard, Sweetie, it all depends!
  • KennyP and MrFixit1599 have said thanks

#32 blackjackjakexxix ONLINE  

blackjackjakexxix

Blackjackjakexxix

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 2194
  • 2,346 Thanks
  • 1,755 posts

Posted December 23, 2015 - 11:24 PM

Well..... I doubt it, however the one I copied and pasted is the Cadillac, the one he's using is this one:http://www.contracto...tory-Soil-Plate. Clarity is required in order of fairness cause I'll owe him coin on the swap.

Now the BEST part , that bee-you-ti-full machine is coming my way, yep you read it here first!

Clarity (again)..... as soon as he's done with it,(best guestament is 25-30 yrs) Be worth the wait,!

If I can ever talk the better half into staying at the campground 6-7 months a year then go south for the winter he may wind up with it sooner,I'm getting to hate the cold more every year
  • KennyP said thank you

#33 Toolfoole OFFLINE  

Toolfoole

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8230
  • 230 Thanks
  • 133 posts

Posted December 24, 2015 - 09:55 AM

I don't know what it's like on your side of the state, Rick, but here in the Philly area it's been 67 degrees since early this morning and is supposed to get up to 74 later today. In fact I got a couple of skeeter bites while I was out pulling weeds in shorts and a t-shirt this morning! Christmas day is supposed to be 68 degrees! If this keeps up, you may not need to go South this year. :smilewink:

#34 blackjackjakexxix ONLINE  

blackjackjakexxix

Blackjackjakexxix

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 2194
  • 2,346 Thanks
  • 1,755 posts

Posted December 24, 2015 - 10:24 PM

I don't know what it's like on your side of the state, Rick, but here in the Philly area it's been 67 degrees since early this morning and is supposed to get up to 74 later today. In fact I got a couple of skeeter bites while I was out pulling weeds in shorts and a t-shirt this morning! Christmas day is supposed to be 68 degrees! If this keeps up, you may not need to go South this year. :smilewink:

Yep,thinking the same thing,in the 60's here today,will see what Jan is going to bring