I bought this Page Tractor (mostly Page anyway)early last summer.
I decided that before I tore it down and restored it I would add a Starter/Generator to it as my arthritic shoulders don't like pulling on a rope.
I also decided to change the oil bath breather to a cartridge breather and adapt it to fit the carburetor intake better. as it wasn't really made for this intake. A piece of nylon round stock and a little work on the lathe solved this problem.
For the Frame, I don't think it is completely original page as some of the welding on the rear end is suspect. I plan to lengthen and widen the front end a little to compensate for the motor that is with it. It didn't really fit as it should. I also am goin to move the steering linkage to behind the front axle instead of in front. Hopefully this will help with the motor location and the steering gearbox placement.
Hopefully when all the changes are made, including moving the brake pedals to a more user friendly position I will end up with a tractor that fits and is usable.