• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Eric OFFLINE  

Eric
  • Member No: 41778
  • 987 Thanks
  • 669 posts

Posted December 26, 2015 - 12:20 PM

I have a second groundskeeper that you may be interested in but won't be for sale till fall most likely. I am keeping it around just in case I run into any huge problems with the one I am restoring. I think that about four hundred would be the highest I would pay for that GK as you would need to have a second one just to make a good machine. I also don't like dealing with people that over value their things, it makes negotiations very difficult even when they finally list for a descent price. I usually won't pay over two hundred for non running machines but these are much bigger than most gts.

#17 jpswift1 OFFLINE  

jpswift1
  • Member No: 69996
  • 358 Thanks
  • 343 posts

Posted February 10, 2016 - 01:11 AM

Sure was he offered it for 700 the first time and that was steep for the life it has had. The trans is also screwed from what I understand. It just seems a bit shady that the price doubles after he broke it, but to each his own. I guess we should send him to epay with the black one they can hang out for another few years and hope that a miracle happens!

That black one that's been on ebay forever is HORRIBLE!  Whoever put on all that tacky made in China crap all over that nice vintage Bolens GK really ruined it in my opinion.  And the price tag is ridiculous.

#18 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1920
  • 648 Thanks
  • 1,437 posts

Posted February 13, 2016 - 06:19 PM

Don't worrie there more an more comein gout the wood work all the time