wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted April 08, 2016 - 07:51 PM

Glad to have been a part of the action this year Daniel, and glad we had great weather and cooperative dirt to turn.
  • olcowhand, limebuzz, Craig. and 1 other said thanks

#512 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 10:45 AM

Hey Casey, think I must have met you but not really sure,

We should have !

I tried to get around, I know I asked about you once, was looking for a full size Cub (thought that was what you had last posted before I left) Well anyway guess you weren't there yet? Then everything just got busy ! Seems like you are the closest member to my corner of Ohio, but not sure. Probably saw you and didn't have the name with the face. Seems like that was most of my day, just trying to get around and pick folks minds as well as plow a dozen or so rounds (after all I had to share with son, since I stole "his" mowing tractor to be there) :rolling: Also had to keep up with grandson so he didn't get in folks way, boy he got upset when folks started loading up, finally broke down in tears when we had to pack up "don't wanna leave traktrs" :( Ya, I felt the same way...

• olcowhand, MH81, wvbuzzmaster and 3 others have said thanks

#513 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 11:26 AM

Well, I got my butt in gear at the last minute and shelled out for new tires and wheels on the New Holland (only one there) and still brought it on the same trailer I usually haul the Farmall Cub which should have been the only orange trailer there. I was more surprised that there was another red Ford F150 there with a white topper, really screwed me up thinking I was closer to my truck than I really was at times lol. Makes me wonder who has a screwed up sense of style like me. :poke: Heck, I was trying to get dirt turning in between talk and annoying others ( :poke: ) because I had a plow to get shiny before I left. Having been the first time I plowed with a Super GT that was actually mine... Ya, I was having a ball at Ball Hollow. :D

I would like to think I met you, but meeting so many people for the first time I didnt know whether to get their real name or their username, even knowing neither would stick with me that long. I think I knew the tractors better than the people at times. Lol

Are you planning to make it to FCVAEC Plow Day on May 7th? That is the next one I am heading to, it is in Grove City, Pa.

Edited by wvbuzzmaster, April 11, 2016 - 11:29 AM.

• olcowhand, Craig. and KennyP have said thanks

#514 HowardsMF155 OFFLINE  

HowardsMF155

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,699 Thanks
  • 2,916 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 02:59 PM

I was more surprised that there was another red Ford F150 there with a white topper, really screwed me up thinking I was closer to my truck than I really was at times lol.

That was probably me!  I kept being confused after the fact while viewing pictures "Why is my truck way up there - Oh!" :D 

• olcowhand, limebuzz, wvbuzzmaster and 2 others have said thanks

#515 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 05:46 PM

I was more surprised that there was another red Ford F150 there with a white topper, really screwed me up thinking I was closer to my truck than I really was at times lol.

That was probably me!  I kept being confused after the fact while viewing pictures "Why is my truck way up there - Oh!" :D 

So it was you... Well if I had known that I would have just used those tools as if they were mine. :D

Of course yours is a utility topper, as mine is a regular shell, otherwise pretty much the same.
  • olcowhand and Craig. have said thanks

#516 dropped82 OFFLINE  

dropped82

Nut Case

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 9923
  • 1,401 Thanks
  • 1,230 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 07:47 PM

That was probably me! I kept being confused after the fact while viewing pictures "Why is my truck way up there - Oh!" :D

Must be a Ford thing haha!!!

Eric

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
  • wvbuzzmaster and Craig. have said thanks

#517 limebuzz OFFLINE  

limebuzz

• Member No: 795
  • 863 Thanks
  • 879 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 08:42 PM

Now now, big difference between Ford tractors and Ford vehicles
  • TheFarm2004, wvbuzzmaster, Craig. and 1 other said thanks

#518 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted April 12, 2016 - 06:41 AM

Well since you brought the New Holland and I took photo of it (hope I didn't offend by calling it a Ford) I know I saw and talked with you, I just didn't have your name and face together ! Was a busy time on too little sleep but I'd do it it again tomorrow if I could. That FCVAEC, maybe doable, never heard of it before. I used to go to one up that way with Geezer and Scott Cross but haven't made it last couple years, my day job often worked weekends. Now I'm still looking for a new day job which could mess with the schedule, but soon the lack of $$$ is going to mess with everything.

#519 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,503 Thanks
  • 4,955 posts

Posted April 12, 2016 - 07:10 AM

So it was you... Well if I had known that I would have just used those tools as if they were mine. :D

Well, we know you Ford guys have to carry a lot of them for when you break down  :poke:  :poke: :poke:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:  

Edited by TAHOE, April 12, 2016 - 07:10 AM.

• wvbuzzmaster, Craig., KennyP and 1 other said thanks

#520 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted April 12, 2016 - 10:37 AM

Well, we know you Ford guys have to carry a lot of them for when you break down  :poke:  :poke: :poke:  :rolling:  :rolling:  :rolling:

Us Ford owners have to carry enough tools to fix those broken down Chevys holding up traffic. :poke:
  • olcowhand, Grumpy and Craig. have said thanks

#521 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,503 Thanks
  • 4,955 posts

Posted April 12, 2016 - 11:14 AM

Us Ford owners have to carry enough tools to fix those broken down Chevys holding up traffic. :poke:

I knew that was coming :dancingbanana:

#522 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted April 12, 2016 - 11:22 AM

I knew that was coming :dancingbanana:

Glad I didnt disappoint.
  • Craig. said thank you

#523 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted April 12, 2016 - 11:26 AM

Well since you brought the New Holland and I took photo of it (hope I didn't offend by calling it a Ford) I know I saw and talked with you, I just didn't have your name and face together ! Was a busy time on too little sleep but I'd do it it again tomorrow if I could. That FCVAEC, maybe doable, never heard of it before. I used to go to one up that way with Geezer and Scott Cross but haven't made it last couple years, my day job often worked weekends. Now I'm still looking for a new day job which could mess with the schedule, but soon the lack of $$$ is going to mess with everything.

Well, I am glad to hear we talked, I just have to figure out which face you were or exactly which tractor owns you. Like I said, bad with names... Good with faces, even better with tractors! :D
  • Craig. said thank you

#524 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 06:41 AM

Well, I am glad to hear we talked, I just have to figure out which face you were or exactly which tractor owns you. Like I said, bad with names... Good with faces, even better with tractors! :D

Easy, The silver haired old fart that started the day with my MIA hat and switched to Ball-Hollow and kept adding jackets ! By afternoon had a camo/brown FR shirt over everything . Both my work and good MIA hats facing field on dash of Burgundy Jimmy pulling a small black box trailer, Cub 147 with son that still has red hair and beard and grandson with red hair. (Grandma was 1st generation old country Irish came to Canada with her parents then married my Grandpa when he was visiting family in Canada) Turning dirt has always been in the family :D

• TheFarm2004, limebuzz, wvbuzzmaster and 1 other said thanks

#525 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 09:25 AM

Ok, dug back through this thread and found this picture showing your son and grandson on the Cub 147 next to a maroon Jimmy pulling a black box trailer.... I am so close to finding you, is your name by chance Waldo? :poke:

Attached Thumbnails

• image.png

• limebuzz, KennyP and jpackard56 have said thanks