Hi I thought I would upload my progress on fixing the Model: 1948 Snowblower I picked up for my Iseki made G154. It was sitting outside in the dirt for at least 15 years before I got it. It was surprising to see that the gearbox and auger were still free! The best part was I basically got the blower for free, the guy I got it from gave it to me for doing some work for him. I will add progress to this thread as I go.
The first thing I did when I got it home is removed the chute rotation motor and chute deflector motor. Then I sprayed down the "Screw" that angles the deflector with PB Blaster and got that loosened up.