I need to get the TD6 out again for its 6 months spin! Here are some shots from this springs adventures.
I did get a new shifter boot, removed the one broken headlight, found the track master link on the left side, and installed a new return spring on the right steering lever. Oh yea ran it up on blocks and power washed it, and removed the six foot long 3 inch diameter tree that was jammed up by the right side of the engine. Also sat and starred at the track adjusters for a while and removed both the mud guards over the big coil springs. Installed some grade 8 bolts in the two loos grousers. So I did do somethings!:)
Starter is on the list of things to be removed and repaired.
Cleaning up a old burn pile.
At the controls.
Heading out back.
Moved some slab edgings while back at the wood pile. Did more work in 15 minutes than I could do in a couple days! That greenish goo on the tracks is our wet spring clay/ dirt combo!
Till next time!
Edited by Sugarmaker, August 10, 2016 - 08:53 AM.