Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Lebanon valley classic indoor GT show in lebanon Pa.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HANKG OFFLINE  

HANKG
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,909 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted November 22, 2015 - 09:33 PM

It was great that several GTT member's met one another this weekend ,as seen in the posts in both Pa. and NJ. faces got with names and more personal friendship's were developed. Which brings me to the topic of this post which is the Lebanon valley indoor tractor show in February,in Lebanon Pennsylvania. Although on the surface it may seem that this should be posted in the events forum, I'm not sure , We talked about our addicting hobby and shared our stories and information about our tractors, this show could give many of us a chance to meet one another it is indoors and I'm guessing warm , which is a blessing at this time of year. We don't have many opportunity's like this in the mid Atlantic region that I'm aware of to be inside for a GT show in February , hopefully the weather will cooperate and I hope many of you can attend.
  • KennyP, Traill95 and boyscout862 have said thanks

#2 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 2,805 Thanks
  • 2,207 posts

Posted November 22, 2015 - 09:44 PM

I will try to attend. I shouldn't have a problem unless the weather doesn't cooperate. I need to go the website again and see about bringing a tractor for display. The 1050 I just purchased would be a good candidate. It would also be a great way to meet more members too!
  • HANKG said thank you

#3 Littledeere OFFLINE  

Littledeere

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,545 Thanks
  • 1,443 posts

Posted November 22, 2015 - 10:13 PM

Josh is a member on here and you can bet he is going all he can to make it a great show. I would love to come up for it just don't know if I can make it happen

• HANKG said thank you

#4 adamjd200 OFFLINE  

adamjd200
  • Member No: 39654
  • 1,406 Thanks
  • 1,538 posts

Posted November 22, 2015 - 11:55 PM

Even though I can't attend, it sounds interesting, is this show at the fairgrounds along PA897?

#5 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,568 Thanks
  • 3,951 posts

Posted November 23, 2015 - 06:15 AM

Even though I can't attend, it sounds interesting, is this show at the fairgrounds along PA897?

Expo center in Quentin. West of the 897 a bit.
  • adamjd200 said thank you

#6 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,502 Thanks
  • 39,730 posts

Posted November 23, 2015 - 06:22 AM

Sounds like a nice show for that time of year! Hope to see it listed on the event calendar before too long!

#7 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted November 23, 2015 - 08:09 AM

Hey guys there is topic about this under the events forum. This show is open to anything ag related. Friday during the day will be seminars.Lincoln electric will be there on friday with a truck full of welders for you guys to try out. They will only be there on friday during the day.Plus there will be other business there that relate to restoring tractors. My advice is plan to be there both days if you can.
  • truck21 and TomLGT195 have said thanks