• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted November 15, 2015 - 01:59 PM

shoulda put it here I guess at the same time as/maybe instead of in the CL ads section here. Please refer to that ad for a pic of what one looks like. (I got that pic off of Google, identical to mine)

Bought about 7-8 years ago, has worked fine for me, have not used it in 2 years now. The Woods ZTR mower I had it hooked to, lost a hydro motor/ so haven't had anything to use it with.

Put gas in it after sitting all that time, started in 4 pulls.  5HP Briggs powered

Asking $300. Located an hour south of Chicago, in a Craigslist "dead zone"

I have had interest but soon as I tell them where I'm at, the response is "too far"... yet I went about 130 miles each way  to buy it back when I did. (came from Decatur IL)

See others closer to city priced higher, non running, even....

Includes chute that connects to mower deck, unknown what that might have been... I just adapted it to what I had, you should be able to do the same just as easily.

#2 pick-to-stone OFFLINE  

pick-to-stone

Living in the past

• Member No: 76550
  • 253 Thanks
  • 371 posts

Posted November 15, 2015 - 10:57 PM

hi can you get some plc of this vac

#3 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted November 16, 2015 - 08:16 AM

Please look in the Craigslist thread here I have a thread there with a pic of one just like mine, a pic that came from Google. That's the best I can do at the moment.

#4 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted December 05, 2015 - 11:19 AM

ad removed from Craigslist, tired of all the BS spam posts, had it listed for all of leaf season, now it goes back to storage this weekend, but I still have it and it is still available.  may take partial trade for larger 2 stage snow blower in need of an engine.... I have a great 11 HP Tecumseh Snow King sitting here collecting dust.

#5 dodge trucker OFFLINE  

dodge trucker
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 12:33 PM

cannot delete it seems (how long can someone edit their own posts here? just asking)  but it is SOLD.

• Cat385B said thank you

#6 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,696 Thanks
  • 8,890 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 01:00 PM

cannot delete it seems (how long can someone edit their own posts here? just asking)  but it is SOLD.

Not very long, due to a few different members (at different times) got mad at the mods and started deleting content as fast as they could. I think it's around 2 hours.

You just post that it's sold, and we come along and mark it as such.

• dodge trucker said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold