31 replies to this topic

#16 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,516 Thanks
  • 3,912 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 10:24 AM

I believe the root of the problem is greed and no respect for fellow mankind. They are blindly following the twisted propaganda that someone taught them. So sad for all the innocent victims.
  • JD DANNELS and oldedeeres have said thanks

#17 larrybl OFFLINE  

larrybl

Texas Member

• Site Supporter
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 415
  • 4,939 Thanks
  • 3,320 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 10:40 AM

This is a terrible thing .

I simply do not even know what it is that they are attempting to do. What do they want? Really. 

Is it that they are just brought up into a life of extremism ? Or do they have an agenda?

I don't even understand the question here .... all I see is the spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

Maybe we should listen to what they want . Then if it is not something within reason - we say 'no' and drag them out of the store screaming.

What "They" want is to convert you to Islam, and if you don't, then kill you. Pretty simple I think.

• Bruce Dorsi, JD DANNELS, jpackard56 and 1 other said thanks

#18 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 10:58 AM

What "They" want is to convert you to Islam, and if you don't, then kill you. Pretty simple I think.

That's the way I understand their agenda too.

They will pretend to be your best friend and neighbor, put out the trash, mow your grass, shovel your walk, talk peace and brotherhood under Allah, etc until they are instructed to slit your throat cause you won't convert.

Used to be in this country we "didn't negotiate with terrorists"  ??

• JD DANNELS, oldedeeres and holdenboy1960 have said thanks

#19 MGP59DB OFFLINE  

MGP59DB
  • Member No: 66960
  • 988 Thanks
  • 504 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 11:00 AM

I hate to say it ... but I need to hear it for myself .... in public . Granted this is a cry for attention , why don't we listen for all to see ! Then 'when' we agree that their agenda is flawed - we kill them .

I  don't like what they are doing , if we retaliate on their level we have not resolved anything.

I don't see their leaders strapping bombs on themselves ? There are idiots here and they need to be rooted out .  

• JD DANNELS, oldedeeres and petrj6 have said thanks

#20 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 6,135 Thanks
  • 4,487 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 11:34 AM

I hate to say it ... but I need to hear it for myself .... in public . Granted this is a cry for attention , why don't we listen for all to see ! Then 'when' we agree that their agenda is flawed - we kill them .

I  don't like what they are doing , if we retaliate on their level we have not resolved anything.

I don't see their leaders strapping bombs on themselves ? There are idiots here and they need to be rooted out .  

Just how much do you need t o hear or see for you to decide who the enemy is?  How long do you want to wait?  I think they have spoken many times for for all to hear or see.  If one cannot figure out who the enemy is and what their agenda is they need to get their head out of the sand.  Friday morning our leader declared that we had "contained ISIS".  Friday evening Pairs France gets blew and shot to pieces.  Marked police were shot first.  Think what a dozen concealed carry people could have done ? ?   Gun control is hitting the bulls eye 99% of the time.

• Bolens 1000, Gtractor, JD DANNELS and 1 other said thanks

#21 Gtractor OFFLINE  

Gtractor

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 6,582 Thanks
  • 3,897 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 12:39 PM

AMEN Roger!

I think we need to make a very deep lake in areas where they hang out.

• toppop52 said thank you

#22 toppop52 OFFLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,447 Thanks
  • 3,356 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 03:29 PM

AMEN Roger!

I think we need to make a very deep lake in areas where they hang out.

Green glass lines them very well...

#23 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 04:41 PM

I have read through this whole thread and for the most part agree with what has been said. Extremist terrorists are not open minded enough to be reasoned with. There are some men in the world who are so evil, that extermination is the only resolution.
There will have to be a worldwide resolution to do so.
However be careful, just as there have been people of every religion come to this country and were met with prejudice(I am sure represented in our membership). I have known Islamists(not extremists) who were and are good people and contribute to our society( though I do not understand their faith). The eternal issue is sorting them out.
I am angry with those government administrators, unwilling to take on the job that must be done to save lives and put citizens of the world in jeopardy.
PolitIcs are taboo, so I will stop right here.

Edited by JD DANNELS, November 14, 2015 - 04:44 PM.

• shorty, oldedeeres and michael.kitko have said thanks

#24 karl OFFLINE  

karl
  • Member No: 38218
  • 1,032 Thanks
  • 768 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 05:13 PM

Anyone that believes the Muslims in this country have been "thoroughly vetted", is fooling himself.

Whats that mean? they been given enough money for a Vette? I belive it!

#25 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,594 Thanks
  • 7,654 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 05:26 PM

why don't we listen for all to see ! Then 'when' we agree that their agenda is flawed - we kill them . . . . .

if we retaliate on their level we have not resolved anything.

Aren't you just contradicting yourself? 

• JD DANNELS said thank you

#26 MGP59DB OFFLINE  

MGP59DB
  • Member No: 66960
  • 988 Thanks
  • 504 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 06:12 PM

Sort of . But aren't you just trolling , finding one flaw in an otherwise decent debate , instead of adding a pertinent point .

We outlawed lynching , so they should have a day in court .

The world is pissed off right now . They have done worse for their cause than they even realize .

This is a crime against humanity and it will not go away .  

I just had a long talk with my brother and he put it into perspective for me .

This is an offshoot of Muslim culture who is no better than the 'Jim Jones and David Koeresh' cultists . The leaders are sick , basically insane . They prey on weaker minds to do their dirty work .

If you don't believe like them , you are the enemy . If you think that an attack on innocents will bring you martyrdom and get you into heaven with a bunch of perks , you have lost your way.

They have been blowing up century old artworks and sculptures because it doesn't fit into their way . It represents peace.

Yes- I am Sick and Tired -

• oldedeeres, michael.kitko and holdenboy1960 have said thanks

#27 larrybl OFFLINE  

larrybl

Texas Member

• Site Supporter
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 415
  • 4,939 Thanks
  • 3,320 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 06:31 PM

As long as our Administration looks at "Climate Change" as the worst risk to humanity, (and most profitable to them) The Terrorists will only be considered a nuisance to them.  

• Bolens 1000, JD DANNELS and UncleWillie have said thanks

#28 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 06:39 PM

[quote name="MGP59DB" post="624377" timestamp="1447542736"]
We outlawed lynching , so they should have a day in court .

Sorry, I do not agree! The Constitutional protection of a day in court is guaranteed citizens of this country!
Anyone not a citizen, or an illegal invader, does not deserve the same treatment as a citizen. Giving them that right, make that right to citizens and those who sacrificed in service, sometimes with their lives cheaper.

That is the kind of thinking, that clogs up the courts, and denies citizens their right to a reasonable and. Prompt hearing in court.

You are right about them having leaders who are sick and insane preying on people with weak minds.
There have been two World Wars fought under simular circumstances and this could be another if they are not stopped before they get too big to stop.

Edited by JD DANNELS, November 14, 2015 - 07:26 PM.

• MGP59DB said thank you

#29 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,731 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 06:48 PM

religionofpeace.JPG

• MH81 and JD DANNELS have said thanks

#30 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,594 Thanks
  • 7,654 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 07:21 PM

Sort of . But aren't you just trolling , finding one flaw in an otherwise decent debate , instead of adding a pertinent point .

No, I'm not trolling, I'm being polite. If I started saying what I really think, they would shut this whole thread down and I would go home with three points.

• Bruce Dorsi and JD DANNELS have said thanks