31 replies to this topic

#1 HANKG OFFLINE  

HANKG
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,869 Thanks
  • 2,789 posts

Posted November 13, 2015 - 11:35 PM

As I'm sure you are all aware what has happened in France tonight I will say a prayer for all of those innocent people who lost their lives there , and for their families I for one am sick and tired of these terrorists. I say we give them what they want, to be with Allah. This is never going to stop unless we stop it. How long can we stand by and take this crap, God help us.
  • rustyoldjunk, Gtractor, MH81 and 18 others have said thanks

#2 toppop52 ONLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,450 Thanks
  • 3,359 posts

Posted November 13, 2015 - 11:41 PM

We are the victims of our own political correctness.
  • rustyoldjunk, Gtractor, MH81 and 14 others have said thanks

#3 karl OFFLINE  

karl
  • Member No: 38218
  • 1,032 Thanks
  • 770 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 04:17 AM

its coming here. they have already been given assylem here in this country , get ready!

• Bolens 1000, JD DANNELS, jpackard56 and 8 others have said thanks

#4 Buddy OFFLINE  

Buddy
  • Member No: 45481
  • 149 Thanks
  • 97 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 06:58 AM

Keep your powder dry, and your firearms clean and at hand.

I believe you are correct Karl.

• JD DANNELS, jpackard56, oldedeeres and 4 others have said thanks

#5 petrj6 OFFLINE  

petrj6
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 53717
  • 3,807 Thanks
  • 2,219 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 06:59 AM

I agree with being tired of seeing these guys shooting and terrorizing the world but I have to ask what would you suggest we do ?? maybe we should go over there and bomb and shoot out all the small villages full of women and children where these men are hiding ?  then who is the terrorist ?  I don't want to start a huge political argument but it is really not as easy as just going over and taking these people out.

As for the granting of asylum for refugees, the people who are here and granted asylum have been thoroughly vetted and checked, this country was built on the backs of refugees and immigrant's.  I would dare any member here to chase down their heritage and not find and immigrant in there somewhere, and every time there is an immigrant influx they are all threats to the locales.  think of the Irish then the Jews and so on and so forth.

Ok now I am done, I just want to say step back and think.  sometimes it is really not as simple as shooting back.

Pete

• LilysDad, oldedeeres and holdenboy1960 have said thanks

#6 ol' stonebreaker ONLINE  

ol' stonebreaker
  • Member No: 12515
  • 1,304 Thanks
  • 973 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 08:32 AM

So the tactics used in WWII were inhumane by bombing Germany into a large field of rubble and incinerating two large areas of Japan, but who won that war?? Face it, our, meaning most of the western world, obsession with political correctness has caused this.

Mike

• JD DANNELS, jpackard56, oldedeeres and 3 others have said thanks

#7 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,167 Thanks
  • 5,759 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 08:34 AM

Granting asylum to women and children is one thing, but the MAJORITY of these so-called "immigrant" are fighting age men which doesn't sit real good in my craw!  Are WE, as a nation, going to be considered "terrorists" for protecting our own?   How many do you think are actually being "screened" upon entry? They're coming across our southern border by the thousands with no control what-so-ever.

• Bolens 1000, JD DANNELS, HANKG and 1 other said thanks

#8 chieffan OFFLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 6,142 Thanks
  • 4,490 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 08:35 AM

What do you suggest we do  peterj6?  When we know where the training camps are, some are right on our own home land and we sit back and do nothing?  We bomb hell out of them, that's what we do.  Start with the training camps and eliminate there source of growing.  Immigrants that are given asylum are not the problem, it is the illegals that are coming from our Southern border.  The are not all honest working Mexicans.   A very large number are from parts unknown from ISIS to infiltrate our country.    pertj6 what do you suggest if you don't want to face the lesser of two evils.  Let ISS grow and give in to them when they become your neighbor, or go and take them out at the expense of taking some innocent people with them.    The asylum Karl was talking about are NOT the immigrants that have come to this country decades ago legally.  It is the administration and a few stupid followers that want to give asylum to all the illegals that are here now.  What about all the innocent lives that have been lost in the past fighting for our freedom, or don't that count?  There is a BIG difference between immigrants and illegal aliens.

Edited by chieffan, November 14, 2015 - 08:37 AM.

• Bolens 1000, JD DANNELS, oldedeeres and 4 others have said thanks

#9 MGP59DB OFFLINE  

MGP59DB
  • Member No: 66960
  • 990 Thanks
  • 505 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 08:47 AM

This is a terrible thing .

I simply do not even know what it is that they are attempting to do. What do they want? Really. 

Is it that they are just brought up into a life of extremism ? Or do they have an agenda?

I don't even understand the question here .... all I see is the spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

Maybe we should listen to what they want . Then if it is not something within reason - we say 'no' and drag them out of the store screaming.

• JD DANNELS, oldedeeres and chieffan have said thanks

#10 Bruce Dorsi OFFLINE  

Bruce Dorsi

Old, but not dead -- yet!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1525
  • 3,167 Thanks
  • 2,142 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 08:54 AM

When we know where the training camps are, some are right on our own home land and we sit back and do nothing?  We bomb hell out of them, that's what we do.  Start with the training camps and eliminate there source of growing. 

This is what always amazes me -  The media often shows photos or videos of the terrorists posing with masks and guns, or their training camps.

My question is - If we can point a lens at them, why can't we point a gun at them, instead ???? ( Or, a bomb, or a missile ??)

• Bolens 1000, JD DANNELS, oldedeeres and 5 others have said thanks

#11 chieffan OFFLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • 6,142 Thanks
  • 4,490 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 09:02 AM

This is what always amazes me -  The media often shows photos or videos of the terrorists posing with masks and guns, or their training camps.

My question is - If we can point a lens at them, why can't we point a gun at them, instead ???? ( Or, a bomb, or a missile ??)

Look at the background of the 'person' ( I won't use the term man) in charge and you have your answer.

• Bruce Dorsi, JD DANNELS, jpackard56 and 4 others have said thanks

#12 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

crittersf1

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,167 Thanks
  • 5,759 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 09:06 AM

MY United States of America is being INVADED! WE must put a STOP to it!!!  Anybody that doesn't see that NEEDS to wake up.

Edited by crittersf1, November 14, 2015 - 09:07 AM.

• Bolens 1000, JD DANNELS, jpackard56 and 3 others have said thanks

#13 chieffan OFFLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • 6,142 Thanks
  • 4,490 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 09:25 AM

This is a terrible thing .

I simply do not even know what it is that they are attempting to do. What do they want? Really. 

Is it that they are just brought up into a life of extremism ? Or do they have an agenda?

I don't even understand the question here .... all I see is the spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

Maybe we should listen to what they want . Then if it is not something within reason - we say 'no' and drag them out of the store screaming.

They want, and their goal is, to take over the world any way they can.  They have no consensus so killing innocent people is not a problem for them and the media gives them exactly what they want, attention.  Like it or not we have two choices in the situation we are in.  You go after and eliminate the enemy at all cost,  or we sit back and let them take over.  Talking to them is not an option.  We have been "listening' to them for to long time, in their own language of mass killings, beheading's, etc.

• JD DANNELS, dodge trucker and crittersf1 have said thanks

#14 karl OFFLINE  

karl
  • Member No: 38218
  • 1,032 Thanks
  • 770 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 09:39 AM

I agree with being tired of seeing these guys shooting and terrorizing the world but I have to ask what would you suggest we do ?? maybe we should go over there and bomb and shoot out all the small villages full of women and children where these men are hiding ?  then who is the terrorist ?  I don't want to start a huge political argument but it is really not as easy as just going over and taking these people out.

As for the granting of asylum for refugees, the people who are here and granted asylum have been thoroughly vetted and checked, this country was built on the backs of refugees and immigrant's.  I would dare any member here to chase down their heritage and not find and immigrant in there somewhere, and every time there is an immigrant influx they are all threats to the locales.  think of the Irish then the Jews and so on and so forth.

Ok now I am done, I just want to say step back and think.  sometimes it is really not as simple as shooting back.

Pete

It is well known that they are waring tribes. the strongest tribe rules, the others wait their turn.It is their nature,thats what they do. the west sets up the strongest tribe, to their best interest. look back in history and you will learn that most of the middle eastern governments have had help attaining their from the west.

Edited by karl, November 14, 2015 - 05:11 PM.

• JD DANNELS and crittersf1 have said thanks

#15 toppop52 ONLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,450 Thanks
  • 3,359 posts

Posted November 14, 2015 - 09:59 AM

Anyone that believes the Muslims in this country have been "thoroughly vetted", is fooling himself.
  • Bolens 1000, Bruce Dorsi, JD DANNELS and 6 others have said thanks