Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Need Steiner Operator & Maintenance Manuals!

steiner steiner steiner s20 ventrac 420 m420 m430 m425

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5557
  • 1,643 Thanks
  • 1,746 posts

Posted November 12, 2015 - 02:47 PM

Hi All--

I'm going to pick up the Steiner S20 today.  I've been able to locate parts manuals, but no operator or service manuals for it.  It's the predecessor to the M420 series, and Steiner uses the sames parts catalog for both machines.

If anyone has a copy they are willing to scan, or sell, please let me know.

My machine is an S20, serial number A8KG484.

Thanks in advance,

Utah Smitty

• CharlesDes said thank you

#2 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted November 12, 2015 - 05:44 PM

Aren't they still around and can order New ones??  Being odd models, sometimes that is the way you have to go as not many users out there.  Jensales is a company that does re-prints of hundreds of manuals, even odder stuff, might ask there. Yesterday's tractors offers same ones made by Jensales a little cheaper, but maybe not for an odd one like that.  They are nice manuals, I have had several for MM tractors and like them. Epay?

• Utah Smitty said thank you

#3 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,643 Thanks
  • 1,746 posts

Posted November 12, 2015 - 09:47 PM

Aren't they still around and can order New ones??  Being odd models, sometimes that is the way you have to go as not many users out there.  Jensales is a company that does re-prints of hundreds of manuals, even odder stuff, might ask there. Yesterday's tractors offers same ones made by Jensales a little cheaper, but maybe not for an odd one like that.  They are nice manuals, I have had several for MM tractors and like them. Epay?

Thanks, Grumpy... I'd forgotten about Jensales... I used them to get a service manual for my mom's IHC 2400...

Fortunately, they found the operator's and parts manuals for everything I got except the blower... I still want to get a service manual, though as the operator's manual is a little thin on even the basic maintenance procedures for it.

Regards,

Smitty

#4 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 1,643 Thanks
  • 1,746 posts

Posted November 19, 2015 - 11:14 PM

Well, when I picked the tractor up, they had rounded up the manuals for me for everything except the leaf blower.  I was also able to locate a workshop manual for the Kubota G600B gas engine on eBay.

If anyone has a manual for the leaf blower, I'd appreciate it.

Regards,

Smitty

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steiner, steiner steiner s20, ventrac, 420, m420, m430, m425