• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 34,187 Thanks
  • 43,306 posts

Posted November 07, 2015 - 06:00 PM

Ok, now I've got it straight, mine is a 210.
Sure would like to have that 225!
Mine has the same pin to hold the tilt. But, it's hooked in there backwards.
Must be to keep it from working loose.
My tailgate is secured differently to.
Mine was probably Jacobsen orange when new.
attachicon.gifimage.jpeg
attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nice to see more of these! Thanks for sharing pics. They were very well built!

I got the new hitch installed today! I can go back to the Gravely ball at any time.

2015-11-07 16.39.46.jpg

#17 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 14,218 Thanks
  • 17,846 posts

Posted November 07, 2015 - 06:25 PM

This brand was very popular in the 60's and 70's  and they made implements for many brands of Garden Tractors, they also sold lawn Rollers , spike aerators ect.

Nice find!

• KennyP said thank you

#18 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 34,187 Thanks
  • 43,306 posts

Posted November 07, 2015 - 06:30 PM

Thanks, Doc! I had never heard of this brand, so any info helps!

#19 patrickfmeyer@me.com OFFLINE  

patrickfmeyer@me.com
  • Member No: 86280
  • 4 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 10:18 PM

I wanted to give you input on Kensico, as the son of the founder Paul Meyer of Mount Kisco, New York. We made the 210 and the 235 tractor attachments along with a spiked, roller, sulky, etc. we were the number one manufacture globally and did work for Gravely, Jacobsen, Bowlen's, Ford, international Harvester, Ariens, Toro, etc. and the best color was the forest green. For Jacobson we did them in orange. The decals were born the best and I applied them after The heavy gauge steel was spray painted. It is not a surprise that some of them are still around 50 years later considering how it is not a surprise the some of them are still around 50 years later considering Juan one well-made they were. The company was sold in 1974 or so to Vann Industries. Thank you for having an interest in Kensico as it will make my family smile. Patrick Meyer
  • KennyP, Rock farmer, toppop52 and 1 other said thanks

#20 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 34,187 Thanks
  • 43,306 posts

Posted March 25, 2017 - 05:46 AM

:wave: Welcome to the forum, Patrick! I still have the trailer, use it often. It is well built!

#21 toppop52 ONLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 4,563 Thanks
  • 4,282 posts

Posted March 25, 2017 - 09:12 AM

I wanted to give you input on Kensico, as the son of the founder Paul Meyer of Mount Kisco, New York. We made the 210 and the 235 tractor attachments along with a spiked, roller, sulky, etc. we were the number one manufacture globally and did work for Gravely, Jacobsen, Bowlen's, Ford, international Harvester, Ariens, Toro, etc. and the best color was the forest green. For Jacobson we did them in orange. The decals were born the best and I applied them after The heavy gauge steel was spray painted. It is not a surprise that some of them are still around 50 years later considering how it is not a surprise the some of them are still around 50 years later considering Juan one well-made they were. The company was sold in 1974 or so to Vann Industries. Thank you for having an interest in Kensico as it will make my family smile. Patrick Meyer

Great info, all I had found was this;

kensico mfg it was a small operation in MT Kisco N.Y they made attachments for many brands including Gravely.He thinks they went out of business in the early seventies.