#1 KIRO-1 OFFLINE  

KIRO-1

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2451
  • 40 Thanks
  • 300 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 06:41 PM

I'm missing a couplle of pieces for the angle adjuster on my 630 dozer blade. Looking for part# 037 339 M91 Bar assembly and part# 037 342M1 Bellcrank, Latch control. Any one know where I might find them? :smile1:

#2 broken2 OFFLINE  

broken2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 85
  • 279 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 08:59 PM

I think you may have to make them or have them made. I can take pics and measurements if you need them,let me know. I could probably make them for you but it wouldn't be anytime soon, my to do list is huge and growing. If you keep an eye on ebay and craigslist you might get lucky. Also site sponsor Patton Acres has a lot of NOS parts and is always getting more you can check there. There's a link for them on the homepage of this site.
  • KIRO-1 said thank you

#3 KIRO-1 OFFLINE  

KIRO-1

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 40 Thanks
  • 300 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 09:18 PM

Pics and measurements would be great. I have the parts catalog with the break down pics but they're not very specific. I deliver to several machine shops (UPS) every day so having them made shouldn't be a problem as long as I have specs to go by. Thanks

#4 broken2 OFFLINE  

broken2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 279 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 09:34 PM

I'll post the pics and measurements to this thread as soon as I can, might be a few days.

#5 KIRO-1 OFFLINE  

KIRO-1

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 40 Thanks
  • 300 posts

Posted April 18, 2011 - 05:23 AM

Thanks, no big hurry. I have plenty of other attachments to work on. (LOL) Also, still trying to get the hydro on my MF12 to go into neutral when I push in the clutch/brake. When I remove the step plates on both sides, then depress the clutch it slides right to neutral from reverse and forward. Put em back on and the lever goes about half way past the neutral into drive. ( I'm Scratching my head on that one)

#6 broken2 OFFLINE  

broken2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 279 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted May 03, 2011 - 07:46 PM

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I took some pics today but not very good ones. The blade is buried in a pile of stuff and I haven't had the time or help to get it out. Hopefully with these pics and the illustrations in the manual you can get them sorted out. If you can wait a couple months +/- ?? I can easily make them for you. If you need more info or pics let me know.
DSC02158.jpg
This piece is 3/4" round stock and continues threw the pipe that's welded to the plow frame, it's 15 1/4" long total.

DSC02152.jpg
This piece is 5 1/4" x 1 3/4" x 1/4" and is welded to the 3/4 round stock.

DSC02155.jpg
This piece is 3/16" flat stock.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC02151.jpg
  • DSC02156.jpg
  • DSC02154.jpg
  • DSC02153.jpg
  • DSC02157.jpg

• KIRO-1 said thank you

#7 KIRO-1 OFFLINE  

KIRO-1

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 40 Thanks
  • 300 posts

Posted May 03, 2011 - 08:16 PM

Thanks for the specs. Yes I can wait a couple months if you would be willing to make them for me. Just let me know how much $ with shipping when you are done fabricating them for me. Thanks for doing this for me.
Ross