Garden Tractor Forums banner

Just a Pic to Share

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  MFDAC 
#1 ·
I just wanted to post a pic of my newly acquired JD 112 Patio. Now I have one to check off the list! I think it's neat to see it next to my 37 JD B and 72 Chevy Pickup - 3 of my mechanical loves.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
The time came up to renew the license on the 72 Chevy. When I transferred the title from my Dad, they wanted me to license it and without thinking very hard I agreed quickly and moved on. I was telling a buddy about it and he said, "Why didn't you just get Collector's plates right away?" I didn't even think about it until the renewal came in the mail.

Now I've got it locked in as mine...

Vehicle registration plate Rectangle Wood Font Signage

Attachments

#14 ·
Cool tractors and truck. Would love to see more about the '72! I held off getting SD historicals until this year on my '55 and '72 GMC's until about a month ago. I use them for stuff that doesn't meet the state's historical status but they have doubled the price of the plates in the last 4 years so it's time to cut some costs.

It's cool that they allow personalized messages in MN. In SD it's either year of vehicle originals or standard historical issue. Problem is that back in those days, trucks and passenger cars used different plates. The DMV is rumored to reject the vintage truck plates which is what I have. It's been almost a month since I sent in the applications and no word back yet----These are the pics of the plates I sent to the SD DMV in Pierre.

DAC

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.