9 replies to this topic

#1 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1477
  • 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted April 16, 2011 - 08:48 PM

Came home this afternoon after a quick run around town and forgetting to pick up some tractor fuel... Found some one has slashed one of the brand new tires I just put on my trailer. I am no where near happy about this, especially since the DVR decided to over heat and cook the hard drive again so I can't see who the butt munch that did it is. Tonight I have a webcam set up watching the trailer, it's set to record to an old desktop I set up in the garage.

:mad2::mad2::shoot2::shoot2:

I managed to find a loud speaker like what they put on police cars and such for $5 at the local axe man surplus store. I'm already tormenting my family with it.

Started with it in the front closet, than moved it into the bathroom and so far no one has gone in there yet. Guess no one wants to listen to AC/DC while using the throne. I set it up to turn on 20 seconds after the door opens and closes ($0.50 switch, bought at axe man surplus).:laughingteeth:

That store is always awesome! I can always get trouble making things for super cheap.:madhop:

Still very mad though.:wallbanging:

#2 jdslednut ONLINE  

jdslednut

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 77
  • 636 Thanks
  • 837 posts

Posted April 16, 2011 - 09:05 PM

Love the Ax-Man! Sorry to hear about your unfortunate events. Good luck catching that low-life.

#3 dryrun OFFLINE  

dryrun

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1559
  • 56 Thanks
  • 342 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 01:44 AM

was watching a program on weapons the other day, and saw a sound projector. capable of producing dis-comfort to bodily internal damage depending on sound level. Can't wait until these are available as surplus, a certain boogerpicking low life who lives down the road from me is in for an interesting time. I personally prefer BACHS' ODE TO JOY, when on the throne.

#4 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 04:41 AM

Sorry to here that somebuddy did that ,I can understand what is wrong with people like that.

#5 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,703 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 07:08 AM

Sorry to here that somebuddy did that ,I can understand what is wrong with people like that.

:ditto:

Hope you catch him

#6 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 09:22 AM

went through all the video of last night between 1 am and 8am when I was sleeping. All I seen was the neighbors annoying cats. no new damage yet, I'm temped to put a foot hold trap out there. I don't care for the cats peeing on my front door and people messing with my stuff. If I get either I'll be happy.

Some one did manage to fall for it, the switch failed I guess though. It must have fell down and didn't trip the speaker when the door closed. and of course by that point some one had to notice the switch and the duct tape on the wall next to the door.

I will be setting it up on my tractor today. Some people like smoke effects going down the pulling track, I prefer AC/DC. lol

#7 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 12:57 PM

Sorry to hear about the troubles Bill. Hope you catch the SOB!

#8 ducky ONLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 3,870 posts

Posted April 17, 2011 - 01:19 PM

Bill, Hope you catch that SOB.

#9 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted April 21, 2011 - 09:49 PM

Well, to ad insult to injury the A-wipes that hit my trailer... Well they hit my moms car and my dads truck. Nothing stolen thankfully but the people around here don't listen to AC/DC and heavy metal, they are more into the rap crap. My dads truck was locked and alarm set, how ever they some how knew that the back window does not lock and the alarm sensor or what ever in it does not work for some odd reason. They used the window to crawl in and tore every thing apart. My mom forgot her window open 2 inches and they used it to get the door unlocked. Tore everything apart, of course nothing of value is in the car because it had just gotten back form getting repaired(fuel pump, tires, and some other stuff).

I had taken the webcam down too the night before because I liberally wrapped the rim and frame with a 6ft chain and used the heaviest lock I had. Guess it's going back up tomorrow morning Now that another families vehicles were hit on the block over.

If I could get away with it I would pump these idiots full of buckshot until no one could recognize them. I'm sick of my stuff being vandalized and stolen. My brother can't even leave his Tonka dump truck out over night and it's stolen or spray painted.

It does not help that our local cops sit and do speed traps on the highway a mile away instead of patrolling the street that has the highest crime rate in the entire city.

WARNING: If you ever happen to be in Brooklyn park, Minnesota, especially after dark.... LEAVE!!!! These idiots are so bold they have tried to car jack a cop one afternoon in front of my house.

#10 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,338 Thanks
  • 28,646 posts

Posted April 21, 2011 - 11:22 PM

Good luck and I hope you get these jerks. Odds are, you at least know them if they know that much about your cars & trucks.