• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 propane1 ONLINE  

propane1
  • Member No: 54307
  • 6,105 Thanks
  • 3,196 posts

Posted October 20, 2015 - 03:46 PM

Clean up has begun. Used the MF 12 with loader to pick up the saw dust, then used the ferguson with rear blade to put into pile and use as a back stop, then use the loader again. Then pushed the bark and small pieces into another pile with the ferguson. Hope to finsh tomorrow. Will go thru the bark and small pieces for kindling. And put the saw gear and splitter into a spot until next year. Greased saw blade and splitter. Block under splitter good height, Frankie backs under, then lift the sleeve hitch, hook splitter, or lower sleeve hitch and unhook. Then put Frankie in new building, may not be out again till next year. Frankie is an lgt100 ford. Noel

Sorry for side ways pictures, can't always remember to turn camera. Help needed to turn pictures moderators, thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• Alc, hamman, MFDAC and 4 others have said thanks

#2 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,604 Thanks
  • 7,659 posts

Posted October 20, 2015 - 05:33 PM

Well, you killed that job. What are you going to do with the rest of your winter?

• KennyP said thank you

#3 propane1 ONLINE  

propane1
  • 6,105 Thanks
  • 3,196 posts

Posted October 20, 2015 - 06:03 PM

Fixing the winter projects, before winter, hopefully. Had snow yesterday. Just a friendly reminder Noel.

#4 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 6,145 Thanks
  • 4,491 posts

Posted October 20, 2015 - 07:41 PM

Looks like a real heavy duty spliter.  Also looks real top heavy?  A level ground tow piece only?  I have car tires on mine and they are about 4' apart.  I stand between the tire and the H bean to operate it.  Dark here and it is in the shed 1/4 mile away.  Sorry no pics.  Wanna come help me now that you have all that experience ? ?

• propane1 said thank you

#5 propane1 ONLINE  

propane1
  • 6,105 Thanks
  • 3,196 posts

Posted October 20, 2015 - 07:57 PM

True, narrow but works good. Level ground for sure. Needed some thing under it and didn't have much time to think about it. And wanted to use some thing I had. So that is the result. Nice height to work. Not hard on the back. I would come and help, that would be a great adventure. But no passport, and sort of far away. Thanks for the invite. Noel.

Put pictures of yours on when you can get them, I'm interested.