Wheel Horse Addict

• Contributor
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 9298
  • 183 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted October 17, 2015 - 12:40 PM

Hi all,
I just got a box of planet Jr cultivator parts and was wondering if anyone could tell me what they fit? And maybe a estimate of what they may be worth? I see people selling individual pieces on eBay for $10-20 each but never this much in one lot. Also, is this all to one attachment or just a assortment of different pieces?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by JakeKuhn, October 17, 2015 - 12:41 PM.

• Lauber1, Traill95, boyscout862 and 1 other said thanks

#2 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,522 Thanks
  • 6,381 posts

Posted October 17, 2015 - 01:39 PM

Looks like the TOOLS are there, not sure the mount bar needed?  Don't know what all the parts are in second pix, if that is some of it or ALL, but seems you would need a bar somewhere to mount them? AND, the actual mounting of these does seem diff that most you see with little square blocks, so might need something special for them?  No expert here, just observation. Any marks to see what brand they might be?

#3 CanadianHobbyFarmer OFFLINE  

• Member No: 73571
  • 903 Thanks
  • 585 posts

Posted October 17, 2015 - 05:34 PM

The Planet Jr is a high wheel non- motorized walk behind cultivator. Hoss tools is now making duplicates of the original machines and their attachments. I have no idea what your original pieces are worth, but you can google Hoss tools to see what they are going for new.

• JakeKuhn said thank you

#4 Nato77 OFFLINE  

Old Iron Junky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9422
  • 1,635 Thanks
  • 1,325 posts

Posted October 17, 2015 - 10:56 PM

Not an expert by any means but to me most of those look to be from the walking/push plows. They'll work on the tractor models but aren't as strong as the ones meant for the tractors.

#5 Lauber1 OFFLINE  

DB restorer

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,424 Thanks
  • 2,785 posts

Posted October 18, 2015 - 09:13 AM

easier to figure out than you think, all real PJ tooling has a part number on it. with that number you can figure out whether it goes to  a push unit or a tractor unit. Some of its not as valuable as one thinks, as just because they ask $20 for the stuff on ebay don't mean they get it.