• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 alleyyooper OFFLINE  

alleyyooper
  • Member No: 58852
  • 935 Thanks
  • 417 posts

Posted January 23, 2017 - 09:30 AM

I bring the new Sno Tex home added gasoline primed per instructions after I had checked the oil. fired up on the first pull. Cleaned up some of the old snow just to play with it. Waited a week and we got 5 inches of wet snow, while I was at moms cleaning her drive it started to rain. When I got home I broke out the new blower, cleaned the drive around the mail box and all the paths. It blew the snow decent and a decent distance yet it was wet. It did not plug ever despite that wet stuff.

Neat can lock the right side impeller drive handle bar so you can rotate the chute.

The crank to rotate the chute is on the left side of the handle bars.

Finish and start cleaning machine off to park inside. Big ring of frozen stuff at the start of the impeller housing. Will do a impeller kit job on it this summer so that area gets cleaned or wiped if you will.

Tires do not give much traction if you need a little extra. Figured I would just stud them like the ATV.

Prices for studs are just crazy high now. Tire chains are as bad for a tiny snow blower tire. Have some old car tire chains I will cut down this summer for it.

All in all I think it is a OK machine starts good isn't hard to turn it at the end of the run, controls are handy except that dumb thought out chute crank. 

http://www.sno-tek.n.../sno-tek-24.jpg

:D   Al