1 reply to this topic

#1 Canawler OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,880 Thanks
  • 1,744 posts

Posted October 15, 2015 - 01:03 PM

I was cleaning up the catch-all basket in our kitchen last week and discovered we still had an old cell phone in there. I hate to junk stuff that's in good working order so I thought I'd offer this up to anyone that can use it. This is my wife's old flip phone, a Samsung t339. She upgraded to a smart phone 5 or 6 years ago and apparently we never got rid of her old one. I know there are quite a few members here who are attached to their basic flip phone and maybe you could use a spare so I'm offering this free to the first interested party. All I ask is that you pay for the shipping. It's complete with box, literature, and charger. It's a T•Mobile phone. I assume this will still work on their network but I'm leaving that up to you for confirmation. I also can't guaranty it works now without a SIM card but will say it worked fine when we stopped using it and it does power up and ask for the SIM. Shoot me a PM if interested.

• MH81 and Dieselcubmike have said thanks

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,695 Thanks
  • 28,341 posts

Posted October 16, 2015 - 12:03 PM

If you don't have any takers, please contact your local Active Aging or Senior Services. They take them and give them to seniors without phone service for 911 calls
  • olcowhand and limebuzz have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale